Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 05:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Moon gems and skills

Discussion on Moon gems and skills within the CO2 Guides & Templates forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Some ppl like me(b4), didnt know how moon gems help you with skill leveling...Well now ill tell to those who doesn't know....

MoonGems are tend to add magic exp not skills exp...But, every 100% of moon gems will give you double exp on skill leveling...!

If you have less than 100% of moon gems on you...it does not affect the skill leveling...so..If you wanna level phenix..try to get 100% or high moon gems cuz less than 100% is useless for skills...
Old 05/04/2007, 10:54   #2

Quote:
Originally posted by westsidestory@May 4 2007, 06:09
Some ppl like me(b4), didnt know how moon gems help you with skill leveling...Well now ill tell to those who doesn't know....

MoonGems are tend to add magic exp not skills exp...But, every 100% of moon gems will give you double exp on skill leveling...!

If you have less than 100% of moon gems on you...it does not affect the skill leveling...so..If you wanna level phenix..try to get 100% or high moon gems cuz less than 100% is useless for skills...
ugh, no, even 15 pct in moons will help a fair bit over the course of fixing nix.. lets just say for sakes it takes 100 hours to fix nix, 1 moon will take 15 hours off. get it? where u wld normally get .100 u wld get .115, so even 1 moon gem can make a difference, never under estimate the power of 1 gem, ofcourse the more the better, but 1 gem can still make a reasonable difference
Old 05/04/2007, 20:47   #3

thanks for this
Old 05/04/2007, 23:42   #4

thanks
Old 05/05/2007, 17:18   #5

theres also other factors and conditions....the sword lvl counts, ur chars dmg counts, and the object ur hitting and how much dmg u do to the object is also a variable in this situation....just somethin to keep in mind....some say gettin a lvl 20 normal 2 soc wit ref moons and attacking kings give more than lvl 110 super 2 soc wit ref moons becuase of the time it takes to kill....im not sayon one or the other is correct im just giving out somethin to keep in mind
Old 05/06/2007, 07:32   #6

Quote:
Originally posted by westsidestory+May 4 2007, 06:09--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (westsidestory @ May 4 2007, 06:09)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Some ppl like me(b4), didnt know how moon gems help you with skill leveling...Well now ill tell to those who doesn't know....

If you have less than 100% of moon gems on you...it does not affect the skill leveling...so..If you wanna level phenix..try to get 100% or high moon gems cuz less than 100% is useless for skills... [/b]

And you noob, less then 100 % moon does not affect the skill leveling?
That would meen that a super moon 50% is useless, right.

[img]text2schild.php?smilienummer=1&text=Bright guy' border='0' alt='Bright guy' />

You need 8 super phoenix/dragons or they dont help either?

:fedup:

<hr>Append on May 6 2007, 07:35<hr>
Quote:
Originally posted by -freddofrog~@May 4 2007, 10:54
ugh, no, even 15 pct in moons will help a fair bit over the course of fixing nix.. lets just say for sakes it takes 100 hours to fix nix, 1 moon will take 15 hours off. get it? where u wld normally get .100 u wld get .115, so even 1 moon gem can make a difference, never under estimate the power of 1 gem, ofcourse the more the better, but 1 gem can still make a reasonable difference
Yes, even a normal gem makes a diffrence
Maybe not for a noob that cant see the bigger picture
Maybe not for a newbie that dont have any skills
But it do make a diffrence, no doubts about it

<hr>Append on May 6 2007, 07:42<hr><!--QuoteBegin--chidg
@May 5 2007, 17:18
theres also other factors and conditions....the sword lvl counts, ur chars dmg counts, and the object ur hitting and how much dmg u do to the object is also a variable in this situation....just somethin to keep in mind....some say gettin a lvl 20 normal 2 soc wit ref moons and attacking kings give more than lvl 110 super 2 soc wit ref moons becuase of the time it takes to kill....im not sayon one or the other is correct im just giving out somethin to keep in mind [/quote]
Yes, all things around this counts

Like with rainbows then it can be useless if the level/quality of (ex.) BS is to low, and a phienix in an higher level/quality BS, may as well gives you more EXP.

If anyone use a comon sense, and just try do something, insted of acting like low evolution monkeys trying to copy everything they apparantly lack the skills to handle.
Then they would soon find out a lot of things in this game.
Even the most basic...
Old 05/10/2007, 07:41   #7

u can start afking with less than 100pct moons and you get the same exp on nix as if u didnt have the moon gem...trust me tried it b4...till some1 told me...
Old 05/11/2007, 00:31   #8

Quote:
Originally posted by westsidestory@May 10 2007, 07:41
u can start afking with less than 100pct moons and you get the same exp on nix as if u didnt have the moon gem...trust me tried it b4...till some1 told me...
How did you count this out?

You can do countings on at least 20 diffrent ways, and you can level spells at 20 diffrent ways.

I can set a number of diffrent example that would challange everything you wrote, and probobly make you never listen to any of those noobs that gave you that information.

But insted of writing a novel, i ask you to show what/how you did this.
And i will explain WHY the moon may not have helped you.
Old 05/11/2007, 10:05   #9

moons only works every 100% which means if u got +150% moon u still get +100%, so practically a supermoon is useless if u got only one with u

u can try it by lvling guard, if u r a troj u can equip no moons then, a sword with 2 ref moon and then 2 swords with 2 ref moon. and u will see

dont flame when u dont know about it lol
Old 05/11/2007, 11:32   #10

Quote:
Originally posted by chunin@May 11 2007, 10:05
moons only works every 100% which means if u got +150% moon u still get +100%, so practically a supermoon is useless if u got only one with u

u can try it by lvling guard, if u r a troj u can equip no moons then, a sword with 2 ref moon and then 2 swords with 2 ref moon. and u will see

dont flame when u dont know about it lol
You noob!

I am doing a fair test about it just now.
I was in the need of 2 more characters anyway.

The one with the moon is leveling his skills faster.
We are not talking about a huge diffrence, but its a diffrence.

When it comes to leveling of guard, i have not even looked at.
And i level the guard by using it, so i never use moon equipments while i use the guard.

And when it comes to skills, you are working outside the skill EXP that you see, 0.000XXX
(just as character EXP)

And finishing, like i said before, show the example of your test.
And i will explain what you did wrong, and why the moon dont help you.
-And skip the guard, i will never even consider using moons for that anyway.
And it may also be a bug in the system for guards, what do i know
- I would prefer to look at tao, coz they are those with the spell-skills that usally dont do best leveling outside TG.
That means that you get the most fair readings.
- Trojan, Worrior and Archers, i level all skills durring leveling.

If guardleveling is the only spell you have experiance of, i belive you should be more carful with what you say.

Flaming, oh yes.
I would prefer that.
Thats always better then noobs spreading ****, when they are to useless to do the complete testings on their own.
What would you like?
- Noobs staying as useless and ignorent as you.
- Someone that actully can explain what you do wrong.

And that was a challange, but insted of accepting it.
You choose to act like an ignorent noob.
Old 05/11/2007, 13:21   #11

Quote:

bah westside, this guy doesnt seems to understand, maybe he is just feeling good cause he has got more post than us...he didnt even look at what u post, or maybe the pro doesnt know what "skill exp" is

bobby, SKILL EXP and MAGIC EXP from MOON is DIFFrRENT
u said previously that there are many countings different ways to count, so why dont u just try guard skill? there isnt any damage factors to calculate and i wonder if u did train nix be4, if u dont ,go try it be4 uflame ur @&#036;&#036; outta here
Old 05/12/2007, 00:16   #12

Ignorent noobs.

The best loser like you can ever say, is about if someone you dont aprove with, read it or not.
But still the fact remain, you have not replayed anything of that you was asked to do, to be able to explain the anser to all this.

So please, in the future dont use that "reading card" when you cant uphold it yourself.

The fact remains, the moons do help.
And no, i do not level guards like an ignorent noob.
I have not come to the point where i am today by leveling guards, and looking at the speed of leveling a guard.
And if you know who i am in the game, you would not have time to be so ignorent, you would be sucking up like all other losers do.
And like i said before, are you sure that the guard dont have a bug?
I could not care any less about a useless guard.

When it comes to the skills, the moon makes a diffrence.
And if you had not been so ignorent, you could have gotten the information you needed to understand how the moon works.
You are right in one thing thou, it does not work the same with spells as with skills.
But you are dead wrong, when you clain it does not work (below 100!?) with skills.

Next time someone offer to help you out, you may wanna replay what that person ask for, so you could get the help you clearly need.

Im pretty much done with this thread.
Just a bunch of ignorent noobs that refuse to do anything themself, and only think everything should be handed over to them.

I can give you a finishing pointer thou.

What is the diffrence in the attack between a weapon and magic?
If you dont know the answer to that, you will never figure out how the moon will help you.
If you understand the diffrence, you will soon figure out why the moon dont help you as you thought it would do.
And yes, a single ref moon makes a diffrence.
Hopefully you come back the day you figure it out.

Good luck - in the game, and with the leveling of your guards.

<hr>Append on May 12 2007, 00:21<hr> Sorry, just adding one more thing.

Why do you think YOU need at least 100% to see any diffrence?
- You dont think thats a pointer that you are doing something wrong?

And that was not a question, it was a follow up tip for you.

When you figure the first pointer out, this one might be usefull to think of.
Old 05/12/2007, 00:31   #13

Quote:
Originally posted by chidg@May 5 2007, 17:18
theres also other factors and conditions....the sword lvl counts, ur chars dmg counts, and the object ur hitting and how much dmg u do to the object is also a variable in this situation
no those only matter for proficency, u can have lvl 10 swords and hit a mob with nix then take level 100 swords and hit it with nix, u will get the same pct
Old 05/12/2007, 08:39   #14

Quote:
Originally posted by BobbyGoing@May 12 2007, 00:16
Ignorent noobs.

The best loser like you can ever say, is about if someone you dont aprove with, read it or not.
But still the fact remain, you have not replayed anything of that you was asked to do, to be able to explain the anser to all this.

So please, in the future dont use that "reading card" when you cant uphold it yourself.

The fact remains, the moons do help.
And no, i do not level guards like an ignorent noob.
I have not come to the point where i am today by leveling guards, and looking at the speed of leveling a guard.
And if you know who i am in the game, you would not have time to be so ignorent, you would be sucking up like all other losers do.
And like i said before, are you sure that the guard dont have a bug?
I could not care any less about a useless guard.

When it comes to the skills, the moon makes a diffrence.
And if you had not been so ignorent, you could have gotten the information you needed to understand how the moon works.
You are right in one thing thou, it does not work the same with spells as with skills.
But you are dead wrong, when you clain it does not work (below 100!?) with skills.

Next time someone offer to help you out, you may wanna replay what that person ask for, so you could get the help you clearly need.

Im pretty much done with this thread.
Just a bunch of ignorent noobs that refuse to do anything themself, and only think everything should be handed over to them.

I can give you a finishing pointer thou.

What is the diffrence in the attack between a weapon and magic?
If you dont know the answer to that, you will never figure out how the moon will help you.
If you understand the diffrence, you will soon figure out why the moon dont help you as you thought it would do.
And yes, a single ref moon makes a diffrence.
Hopefully you come back the day you figure it out.

Good luck - in the game, and with the leveling of your guards.

<hr>Append on May 12 2007, 00:21<hr> Sorry, just adding one more thing.

Why do you think YOU need at least 100% to see any diffrence?
- You dont think thats a pointer that you are doing something wrong?

And that was not a question, it was a follow up tip for you.

When you figure the first pointer out, this one might be usefull to think of.
hey ya noob , i just take lvling guard as example as it doesnt has so many factors to consider (since u say there are too many factors to ocunt) and first of all, are u a newb or what? do u level nix be4? moon only helps for weapon skill , guards etc etc when u got 100% 200% etcetc. so loser , u r so proud of ur chracter right? i guess it should be a well equiped chracter and 4 refine moon wont be a lot to u buy them and try it urself be4 u post and talk shit here . it works for tao's spell doesnt mean it works for those skill. LOL
Old 05/12/2007, 10:06   #15

hey ya noob , i just take lvling guard as example as it doesnt has so many factors to consider (since u say there are too many factors to ocunt) and first of all, are u a newb or what? do u level nix be4? moon only helps for weapon skill

whos the noob?

ok ppl, listen
a SINGLE NORM MOON will help, 15 pct WILL MAKE a DIFFERENCE, u dont need 100 pct to do it, and yes i have lvled nix, i do it on my trojan with 300 pct moons, i tried it, with some of my gems taken off, i always go the extra pct read on the gems, if i had 50 pct in gems, i got 50 pct more, end of story k?