Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Guides & Templates
You last visited: Today at 00:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

How To Make Socs/Super Ur Items Easier

Discussion on How To Make Socs/Super Ur Items Easier within the CO2 Guides & Templates forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old 05/05/2007, 00:09   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally posted by SkyLighter@May 4 2007, 22:22
well this is pretty much a fact since its worked for me 3 times and a friend gona use it tonight ill see wuts gunna happen if he socs then its a dam fact
Its not a 100% sure fact. I can tell you this becuase I socket all the time, and one of the ways I do so (sometimes) is to spam mets after maint. It is a good time to socket though, but its not a 100% thing. There is no 100% socket trick, not even socketing after maint. If you want to prove its 100% you'd have to do it at least 100 times, in my eyes.

And as I said, this is one of the common methods that everybody already knows about.
Old 05/06/2007, 00:38   #17

Quote:
Originally posted by Matt.dk+May 5 2007, 00:09--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Matt.dk @ May 5 2007, 00:09)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--SkyLighter@May 4 2007, 22:22
well this is pretty much a fact since its worked for me 3 times and a friend gona use it tonight ill see wuts gunna happen if he socs then its a dam fact
Its not a 100% sure fact. I can tell you this becuase I socket all the time, and one of the ways I do so (sometimes) is to spam mets after maint. It is a good time to socket though, but its not a 100% thing. There is no 100% socket trick, not even socketing after maint. If you want to prove its 100% you'd have to do it at least 100 times, in my eyes.

And as I said, this is one of the common methods that everybody already knows about. [/b][/quote]
i used that trick last night and i got 2 pairs of soc boots so shh dont argue with me i use what i know and im just trying to help ppl around here not like u just gaining posts and flaming every1 go f*** urself and yeah since i used it 4 times and every time i got a soc now its 99% and if u readed the post it is said IT MIGHT NOT BE 100% dumba**
Old 05/08/2007, 03:50   #18

Quote:
Originally posted by cardgame132@May 4 2007, 22:28
lol if you have luckytime before Maintence it wont be there after Maintence so it doesnt matter
i havent tryed being the master of the lucky time tho ive just got friends to put it on me if i need it and u got a point there xD
Old 05/14/2007, 15:32   #19

guys to prove that your making a lot of socket take a screen shot of it every socket you made.. i made 7 socket items but its totally random i make 2 screen shot of it using lucky time.
Old 05/14/2007, 21:38   #20

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,518
this is one theory that does atually work to a degree though im not sure why <_<

probably because everything is reset back to default settings etc etc (which is why lucky time doesnt get carried over)

ive made a few sockets by doing this
Old 05/19/2007, 14:55   #21

Not a fact , That's like saying , I flipped a coin 5 times, 3 times I had my socks on and they turned to tale, the other 2 times I was jumping up and down and I got heads.

Do you know how stupid that sounds?
Since it's 1/2 that you get heads, 1/2 times 1/2 times 1/2 = 12.5 percent that you get 3 in a row. 12.5 percent is alot, so if you got lucky and got for example 3 socks in a row, and then yo do the fourth, look now 1/2 times 1/2 times 1/2 times 1/2 = 6.25 percent, ok getting 4 times in a row is even lower of chance, So like that you would of got the opposite makes sense? but lets say you did something that fourth time, like jumping up and down. you're going to suddenly think that jumping up and down makes the chances higher? Cmon think a bit.
Old 05/20/2007, 06:39   #22

+karma ^^
Old 05/20/2007, 13:13   #23

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,518
Quote:
Originally posted by MrGenious@May 19 2007, 14:55
Not a fact , That's like saying , I flipped a coin 5 times, 3 times I had my socks on and they turned to tale, the other 2 times I was jumping up and down and I got heads.

Do you know how stupid that sounds?
Since it's 1/2 that you get heads, 1/2 times 1/2 times 1/2 = 12.5 percent that you get 3 in a row. 12.5 percent is alot, so if you got lucky and got for example 3 socks in a row, and then yo do the fourth, look now 1/2 times 1/2 times 1/2 times 1/2 = 6.25 percent, ok getting 4 times in a row is even lower of chance, So like that you would of got the opposite makes sense? but lets say you did something that fourth time, like jumping up and down. you're going to suddenly think that jumping up and down makes the chances higher? Cmon think a bit.
if they wanted to they could make it so that if the player was in the middle of a jump its an automatic socket,

but thats just dumb and only an example

anything could be used to increase the chances of you gaining sockets, theres no way of determining what goes into the socketing process
Old 05/22/2007, 11:38   #24

I don't like also to use lucky time while trying to get sockets in fact i never made a scoket with lucky time.
One time i was leveling a super ring 1 socket after reborn it for bless i was using lucky time hoping i don't need to use a lot mets to level it or save some money in repairs well my lucky time ends and my ring was still 60 instead of going to get more lucky time i decide to spam another met and bamm 2socket open on it.
There is no a trick that when you run out of lucky time you easy open a socket, i tested a lot of time more and never happen again. The fact it's that i made a lot of dual sockets and single sockets without lucky time and none with it. I use a non-reborn char for metspamming.
As i have see from some friends lucky time works if you are 2reborn, a lot of them after 2 reborn open 2socket on his gear.
Old 05/23/2007, 07:22   #25

well this sounds weird but i have to say that lucky time for get a sock is useless i made like 60 socks in my time playing and any with lucky time and tried many times with lucky and nothing "lucky time suxs"
Old 05/23/2007, 10:03   #26

Matt.dk i saw on a screenshot from you that you have got reskinned your CO, can you give me a link or something to get that?

Thanks
Old 05/27/2007, 22:40   #27

if u dont think this works try it urself it worked for me 4 times (since i dont really play co nemore ) and i dont think ill ever rb this war but yeah im pretty sure it will work
Old 05/29/2007, 12:42   #28

WEll Heres ONe, 3 1/2 Years Spamming Metts, yep 0 Socs
Old 06/23/2007, 02:54   #29

Quote:
Originally posted by Maddhatter56@May 29 2007, 12:42
WEll Heres ONe, 3 1/2 Years Spamming Metts, yep 0 Socs
That's just bad luck for you then. My wife and I have made tons of soc... I've been playing a lil over 3 years now and we've made tons of them, I've tried the "after maint" method with little luck... I see socketing completely based on luck. For making single socs I've never had good luck with lucky time... but in making my 2 socs, both I got on lucky time. But this is just my experience...
Old 06/24/2007, 06:07   #30

Quote:
Originally posted by Tinytox@May 4 2007, 01:13
i have never even TRYD to soc a item, you know why? i belive it is 100% BS and that socs are random... i will belive this when i see a pheasent drop a DB

no offense, this could work, so dont take it as flame, this is just an open thread to express you're opinion so plz understand this is opinion.. not flame
funny thing, when i read this me n my buddie laughed. we laughed because i got a db from a phesant and ur an idiot becuase dbs can drop form any monster in the game.. i couldnt find any pictures of it droping, but i have the pic of it stored lol,cant believe i wated 10 mins going through my co ss's lol. well u sir, were proved wrong because dbs can drop from phesants, elf apes, birds anything. u are an idiot for saying what u said becuase u obviously dont know anything about drop rates.. or any rates for conquer, as i type this i forgot what u said but i think its rather accurate to what i remember have a good 1