Ok everyone always says "do not do blue mouse quest on anything other than a water bla bla bla" but i say, water taos are useless, u move at dh speed and have to stop and get stamina back every 60 seconds or w/e, where as i use my trojan using Proxys !dhcyclone feature and its way faster, my friend was doing it on his water, i ran 35 gems in the time he ran 13, big difference... you can find a proxy
gl and happy getting rich, i made over 100mil in 2 days this way... buy low sell high
Originally posted by freddofrog~@Apr 16 2007, 14:46 Ok everyone always says "do not do blue mouse quest on anything other than a water bla bla bla" but i say, water taos are useless, u move at dh speed and have to stop and get stamina back every 60 seconds or w/e, where as i use my trojan using Proxys !dhcyclone feature and its way faster, my friend was doing it on his water, i ran 35 gems in the time he ran 13, big difference... you can find a proxy
gl and happy getting rich, i made over 100mil in 2 days this way... buy low sell high
ooo nice ill try it out sometime if i start doing that quest again.
Originally posted by vavo@Apr 16 2007, 22:37 use divine hare cotobo and you will must be lucky!!!
*sigh* did u not read what i just wrote? dont use DH, use proxys !dhcyclone thing, i guess it wld work faster with cotobo tho lol, i havent got a working version atm tho xD!
Originally posted by Sk0rPi0n@Apr 21 2007, 22:20 ill try it i hate to use my brothers water tao for this quest so if it works +k
lmao, gl, if ur comp is laggy u will need to stop near spwns for like half a second to let it catch up, faster comps wont have this prob tho. gl hunting that mousey ^^
Blue Mouse Quest (complete guide) 08/30/2010 - CO2 Guides & Templates - 22 Replies Before I begin, this in indeed my second post on the epvp Forums. However, Ive been a frequent visitor for about 3 months now. Since day one, I'm glad to be a part of the epvp comminuty!
I have completed this quest now approximately 40 some times, and have always been satisfied with the prize earned. To begin, heres a quick overview of the prizes:
Rewards:
20,000 silver
50,000 silver
1 meteor
2 meteors
Blue Mouse QUest 07/25/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 6 Replies I need help if somebody chould give me a link or give me a Blue Mouse Quest Map that whould be great thanks
Blue mouse quest 10/12/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 4 Replies Did they bug the bluemouse quest lastnight? When I came home and began to do the quest (around 10PM EST) every single silver needle gave me an anster necklace, and gold needle a royal sword.
I'm not a noob to the quest, I've done it hundreds of times. After about the fourth silver needle of getting the same item, I usually get an aster+picture or whichever I hadn't gotten yet. I did the quest with 17 silver needles to test, and every time I got an aster necklace.
So is the quest...
Blue Mouse Quest 03/31/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 28 Replies Hello all,
Wanted to know if there was a way to always get 9 mets from the blue mouse quest?
I heard someone mention it, did a search but didnt find anyhting good except the exploit...clicking behind its hind legs...and its supposed to give the sword,picture...from first try
So anyone know anything bout the 9 met one?
Thanks