Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Guides & Templates
You last visited: Today at 12:38

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

For programars and HexEditor users

Discussion on For programars and HexEditor users within the CO2 Guides & Templates forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
hi all ,
i was trying to learn to learn XVI32 and i opened npc.ini file actully i didnt understand any thing the NPCs was made by num i closed it and got back to CO2
i met an eminmy and when i fond its hard to kill him i opened QOProxy and
datadata i fond that:

when i get near to any npc the QOProxy write its name<<<<<<<<<< and this is what u need to modify npc jobs
and i thought it might help XVI32 users .
as example to make the store keeper is GreatNerchant which sell DBs in merket
is that posipole???
Old 02/07/2007, 13:22   #2

hay this is my idea wtf
Old 02/07/2007, 13:25   #3

sry bro

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Guide] Waffenskins ändern via HexEditor
11/01/2011 - World of Warcraft - 36 Replies
Da die Frage ja ziemlich häufig auftaucht hier ein kurzer Guide wie man das ganze anstellt. Es funktioniert sowohl mit Waffen als auch mit Rüstungsteilen. Requirements: Hex-Editor Hex-Dez-Umrechner Wichtig: Wow zuvor beenden!
[Help]How to Delete item In Itemtype.dat besides using HexEditor
12/20/2009 - EO PServer Hosting - 2 Replies
Hi All .. I need help to remove the item in itemtype.dat it is very difficult ... when I use HexEditor ... will always bug him and now I want to know .. whether you have software that can remove the item in itemtype.dat that ... I was expecting your help ..:handsdown:
[Help] MasterEudemons hexeditor
09/12/2008 - EO PServer Hosting - 9 Replies
MasterEudemons team needs hex editor for the shopping mall:confused: I hope anyone replay:) Note: You mustn't be pro only u can make shopping mall:o Offtopic: errway plz dont answer this post and say that we need help:mad:
Al SV users.
07/24/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 11 Replies
Hey i have SV and i LOVE it but when it comes to lvling my archer at MC i set the settings and the archer just stands there and scatters.... i mean he doesnt jump arround so the monsters cant kill him... any settings or anything that could help? please and thanks, Tyler
Hexeditor w GW Client
05/24/2008 - Guild Wars - 3 Replies
Hey, ich bestimmt habt ihr auch schon diese adressen im Hexeditor gesehen, wenn ihr Guild Wars Client aufmacht... z.B. (P:\Code\Engine\Controls\CtlInstance...) Meine Frage ist, wo ist dieser Speicherort P: ? Ist er in der Gw.dat, oder wird das vom Server bezogen? Könnte mir vorstellen, dass es in der dat ist. Und noch etwas... Sind diese Nachrichten, wenn man ein falsches PW eingibt bilder, oder richtige Texte die wie MsgBox Clientside generiert werden? Im editor sind es Images, die...