Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Guides & Templates
You last visited: Today at 22:03

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

my way of lvlin nix and penetraction

Discussion on my way of lvlin nix and penetraction within the CO2 Guides & Templates forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
i dont no if this has been post or not but this is my way of lvl nix so here it goes...

requirement: a high lvl tro 120, 124 or 129, autoclicker, dc tool, super moon gem should be good but if u dont hab, ref moon is just fine, nd or fishy, multi client, a noob, and a place dat no one knows about.

k first off, find a place dat no ones comes around, my suggestion is new desert, new forest, or in adventure zone area.

2nd, bring ur high lvl tro, a noob and ur char dat u want to lvl nix or penetraction. take off ur ring and make sure ur char pk ur tro only 1 damage wit nix or penetraction, ur tro should be at least 120, 124, or 129 becus of boot u can dodge more and not lose dat much dura, a super 120, 124, or 129 +3 should be enough. fo me, an hour i only lose 2 to 3 dura, but just to be safe i think yall should test it first befo yall go afk and hab ur gear break : / if yall lose to much dura in an hour then u shouldnt go afk while doin this trick.

3rd, open up dc tool and put ur enemy name in there, so when they come u will dc, the reason u need it is becus they will kill u and then rev u and break ur gear when u are afk, trust me i know wat im talkin bout, one of my enemy did dat to me, shame on them >.< but luckly i was online, so its all good : )

4th pk the noob and hav her turn to a ghost then stack on her, hav ur tro stack on u and then u pk ur tro, if u tro is rb then summon guard so noob cant attack u when they walk by u.

5th if u are goin afk fo a long time then u should open up auto clicker if not then dont, switch screen to ur tro and put sprit healin on ur skill bar open up auto clicker and put time at 10 or 15 click per sec dependin on how u want it, there are left click and right click, put on rite click and then start, ur sprit healin should heal every 10 or 15 sec

i sry if i didnt make myself clear on this cus im sleepy now, so if any yall get wat im sayin then can u explain to those dat dont i would appreciated ^_^ nite nite
Old 02/06/2007, 11:35   #2

so you are sayin you have you own char that wants to lvl nix/pen/whatever, a high lvl tro, and a noob?

Kill the noob, stack the ghost with the trojan, and then atk the trojan with the char that needs to lvl ****?

**** what a difficult way..

Just go gw area and then have your char atk the gates.. if they break, atk the gates again.. then you can lvl there allways..
Old 02/06/2007, 14:43   #3

you can do dat too but there will be ppl comin around ther and they will pk u every 10 to 15 min. and my ways is for lvlin nix/penetractin overnite and not hav to worry bout bein pk or hav gear broken at gate, i know someone dat lost their whole gear while goin afk at gate and had to quit : /