well for me my self im a squamma hunter i usually put noobs at the coor of the squamma mostly i get is mets i have got 9 dbs b4 and here are some coor just incase if some of ya want to hunt squamma to get mets,dbs,money
TC:850,651 and 939.570
idk if it been post or not cuz im new to this forum+ i dont use the search button even if someone posted b4 i post this just want to help people that are new and wanted to go squamma cuz it a easy way to earn money
Ohh just had a thought - how about making a lvl 1 noob and placing one at each squama location. So now you dont need to travel to a squama - just log into a squama char pickup and collate your gathering at the end of the day/week.
I hope someone else hasnt already come up with this idea - its like when Pythagorus beat me to my squares on the sides of a right angle triangle theory!
Anyone know if there is a squamma file, in the co folder? 05/19/2009 - Conquer Online 2 - 7 Replies I'm just asking because i want to see if there is any way to edit the squamma rewards, to get like 10k each time or meteors,dbs:)
if u think it's a crap thread, then don't read thanks!
Dnjr!
B//70ige Nachtelfjägerin S/Tauren Hunter oder Orc Hunter 12/05/2008 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies hoi topic sagt ja schon alles
equip des hunter ist s2/s3/s4
wotlk leider noch nicht aktiviert ich will nich lange um den heißen brei reden habe alle daten des accounts.
mfg Mario
/Edit:ach ja hat auch ein epic FM
Squamma Maps 05/20/2008 - CO2 Guides & Templates - 47 Replies I've searched the forums for Squamma Maps but it seems no one wants to make any or would rather keep to themselves. I personally think its easier to have the maps Since those coordinates piss me off! So here is the first set for TC. I've already begun P.C. so I will upload them as I finish. Well enjoy and if you have any more locations let me know.
Squamma locations were obtained v.i.a
http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/index.php?...53&a mp;t=30096&st=0
P.S. Make sure you Zoom in on map. I...