Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Guides & Templates
You last visited: Today at 18:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Add/Change items sold in shop!

Discussion on Add/Change items sold in shop! within the CO2 Guides & Templates forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
hellrazEr's Guide/Tutorial to editing the stuff in shops!!!!

Ok, this is a lot of fun, as far as i kniow its only gunna be server sided, but if soemoen really good at this stuff comes along , we might be able to buy db's from the blacksmith!

ok this is goinf to be a pretty detailed guide/tutorial!

First off yo uneed a couple of things:
A Hex Editor!! VERY IMPORTANT
DeEn's Monster.dat Encrypter/Decrypter
a brain(this is an over used joke on this kind of thing but its just fun to say)

ok, now before we contine on make sure you have the items mentiond above!! (if you click on the links next to them, you can get a dl of them!!!!)

TO ENLARGE ANY OF THE IMAGES JUST CLICK ON THEM!!

First thing our going to need to do is install the hex editor.
Next go into your conquer folder adn go to ini and find Shop.dat, right click it and click edit in Hex Workshop(or w/e hex program u use)
Now that your in the file you can start changeing things!!
Click Ctl+f to find the type of shop you want to edit. (there will be multiple ones of the same typer bc of dif cities and places, im nto sure which si which but TC is allways the first, except for NPC's that arent in TC)
for this example i will be using the Blacksmith

ok once your at the blacksmith (or w/e shop your editing you can see item numbers
Item0=1050000.. is the first item that will show up in the window, so im going to edit this one!

here is where DeEn's Monster.dat editor comes in, make a copy of DeEn's in a folder on ur desktop and copy and paste itemtype.dat into the folder and rename it to monster.dat and unencrypt.

once uits unencrypted open up monster.txt and search for the item you want to put into the shop!, im going to put a dragon ball!

(NOTE:remember to keep clicking find next untill you fidn the exact thing you are looking for!)

Now that you have found your item, look at the number before the name of the item, int he case of a db it is:

now back to the hex editor, go to the first item again(or w/e item u want to replace)
Item0=1050000..

Now we change the number to the number of the item yo uwant to replace it with!

Item0=1050000.. change to Item0=1088000..
to do this go click right before the 5 and then type 88(on hex editors u cant backspace things, and if you wajnt to ad things than you need to right click and click insert and yo ucan insert.)thusly the 88 will overwrite the 50!!!

the red is the changed numbers!

now you click save!
and change the name back to Shop.dat and put it in your ini folder again replacing the old one and satrt up CO.

go tp the shop u edited!

AND VEOLA A DB IN A BLACKSMITH SHOP
too bad u cant buy, but as i said eariler, someoen might find out a way to maker added items like this buyable!!!

Old 12/15/2006, 10:36   #2

you mean its only client sided.
Old 12/15/2006, 12:26   #3

rofl.. i like this though it's only server sided.

client sided i mean. typoz =D
Old 12/15/2006, 12:59   #4

it only shows up for u, w/e thats called.
Old 12/15/2006, 15:38   #5

Hehe. But it would look kinda cool LOL.
Old 12/17/2006, 03:59   #6

wow... usless post yaoball a.k.a spamball
Old 12/17/2006, 07:04   #7

this is clientside only.

Serverside means in order to change it you would have to hack into the server, which could result in possible jail time.

There is a serverside check on almost everything now; When Trading, When Buying from NPC or Market Stall, When Repairing. Basically anything that involves money will have a serverside check on it.
Old 12/17/2006, 17:28   #8

ok so itsa cliantside niot server side w/e
Old 01/10/2007, 23:46   #9

i like the idea. To tell u if it was server s i would put some tc scroll at every pharmasist (including desert city >)
Old 01/11/2007, 00:58   #10

id put scrolls for all cites in every city
Old 04/15/2007, 17:37   #11

Yo guys... i figured ou how to put a SUPER Kings Club...and i could have bought it for only 100k...but it wouldn lemme buy...so tis thing is usless...but cool
Old 04/16/2007, 22:39   #12

nice work i'll try it later!!!