Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Final Fantasy XI
You last visited: Today at 06:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

change Shop Prices?

Discussion on change Shop Prices? within the Final Fantasy XI forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
hi i know this question is probably very silly, but is there a way to change the prices from the NPCs? it would be the greatest idea in the world lol...
Old 05/22/2006, 22:17   #2

If it would work this probably would've been done ages ago...
Old 05/23/2006, 07:45   #3

Had me lol irl.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Allods Online - Astronomical Shop-Prices
03/12/2010 - Gaming News - EN - 7 Replies
As you might know from other f2p games, there mostly is an introduced itemshop system to gather some income. That's what recently happened on Allods Online. Usually a normal thing, it came like a bombshell. Why? The shop-prices of the items can only be described as astronomical. They are so high, that most of the community thought it has to be a mistake, that there is one zero too much at the price. The middle pocket which gives you just six more spaces in the inventory, costs already 20...
I can Edit the Prices of Shop with Res tool??
01/02/2010 - S4 League - 6 Replies
Hi... i have a little question... Is possible edit the prices of Shop??? For Example... Counter Sword for 30 Hours in 100 Pen??? I try with _eu_iteminfo.x4 put 100 in the price and not works =/ And another question...
[Help] How to change d-shop images
05/29/2009 - Dekaron Private Server - 10 Replies
been searching the folders for awhile maybe its just so obvious i miss it.. anyone got some hints?
Add/Change items sold in shop!
04/16/2007 - CO2 Guides & Templates - 11 Replies
hellrazEr's Guide/Tutorial to editing the stuff in shops!!!! Ok, this is a lot of fun, as far as i kniow its only gunna be server sided, but if soemoen really good at this stuff comes along , we might be able to buy db's from the blacksmith! ok this is goinf to be a pretty detailed guide/tutorial! First off yo uneed a couple of things: A Hex Editor!! VERY IMPORTANT Get Here
change Shop Prices
05/22/2006 - Final Fantasy XI - 0 Replies
hi i know this question is probably very silly, but is there a way to change the prices from the NPCs? it would be the greatest idea in the world lol...