Uninstall conquer and reinstall to either C:\Program Files\Conquer 2.0 or D:\Program Files\Conquer 2.0. As far as I know it will only detect conquer if it's in either of these locations.
the fate of my conquer this is C: \ Program Files \ Conquer Online 2.0
WHAT is going forward I reinstall? I want some help what you said I already read and already did not worked
I open sirmediator, click launch, and when conquer opens sirmediator closes. This happens all the time with sirmediator and cofreedom too. Anyone, please, have a clear solution to this problem? I think it doesn't happen with some patches but backpatching doesn't work for me even when I delete server.dat or version.dat or whatever and install an older patch. Then the client just doesn't start cos it says there is an error or something. HELP WHAT DO I DO???
Edit: I have tried renaming sirmediator.exe to something else it still closes when i launch conquer. Also if i try different combination of opening program like open first conquer then sirmediator then one of them closes still.
whit proxy
or whit out proxy this what i got no servy in my contry at this time blah blah blah
if i can kill the person who just bring the idea fo stupid servy i wish kill heme bifor the idea of servy born in his brain lol
SirMediator HELP :( 08/15/2010 - Conquer Online 2 - 4 Replies I actually made a video so it would be pretty clear what i have and what i've done and hopefully one of you knows how to fix my problem? Comment in either locations.
YouTube - ‪SirMediator Freeze?‬‎
SirMediator, Public Build, Should we release speedhack? 07/14/2010 - Conquer Online 2 - 32 Replies Hi all, sorry been away for a while, gave up on conquer coz i decided it was a giant pile of shit. Decided as I no longer care for it, theres no need to stash away the best hacks, so how about this for an idea, fully unlocked speedhack, but you must complete a survey to earn minutes. Very very similar to all the facebook apps, infact probably using the same technolgy as the back end. Let me know your thoughts on this. If this goes thru we may even make it a survey free download, and then just...
SirMediator 06/22/2010 - Conquer Online 2 - 14 Replies how to make it work in frozen grotto 2?
it doesnt work there