I followed the guide, got .NET Framework 3.5, deleted server.dat and changed the version to 5260. I even reinstalled CO in the correct folder. Yet when I press 'Launch Conquer' in SirMediator it opens and then directly the Conquer window crashes, anyone got any hints?
I am running 32-bit Windows 7 and yes, I did run SirMediator as administrator. What am I doing wrong?
I followed the guide, got .NET Framework 3.5, deleted server.dat and changed the version to 5260. I even reinstalled CO in the correct folder. Yet when I press 'Launch Conquer' in SirMediator it opens and then directly the Conquer window crashes, anyone got any hints?
I am running 32-bit Windows 7 and yes, I did run SirMediator as administrator. What am I doing wrong?
welll..im using it in 5270...
i don think it will work with 5260 anymore...
last time i used on 5260 too but have the same problem as u
But did I do the right things? Didn't really understand whether to delete server.dat or not, and what am I suppose to change the version.dat to?
Hey man, theres a mistake in the guide, i guess, since theres nothing that need to be changed in server.dat, You can delete or edit the version.dat, because when you try to backpatch, the install will check the version, and if it says 5270 for example, it wont install a previous patch, like 5260. By deleting it, the install wont find the version and will install the patch and creater a new version.dat. you can also just edit it with notepad and save with a previous patch number.
Hey man, theres a mistake in the guide, i guess, since theres nothing that need to be changed in server.dat, You can delete or edit the version.dat, because when you try to backpatch, the install will check the version, and if it says 5270 for example, it wont install a previous patch, like 5260. By deleting it, the install wont find the version and will install the patch and creater a new version.dat. you can also just edit it with notepad and save with a previous patch number.
When I edited it in notepad and wrote 5260, instead of 5270 Conquer just crashed as soon as it started up...
this is an awsome bot
i have one problem though, it opens my client using E:\ not C:\
having to use conquer on a disk like that makes it lag like crazy, can i change it to where it will open with C:\ ?
The general lag is bad but it seems to work fine otherwise For the record you ONLY need to change the exe to get this bot working again, I am using a 5265 exe and although the lag is terrible I am still able to use it I am on patch 5282 now but still using the 5265 exe because when they change the exe the bots stop working.
SirMediator HELP :( 08/15/2010 - Conquer Online 2 - 4 Replies I actually made a video so it would be pretty clear what i have and what i've done and hopefully one of you knows how to fix my problem? Comment in either locations.
YouTube - ‪SirMediator Freeze?‬‎
SirMediator, Public Build, Should we release speedhack? 07/14/2010 - Conquer Online 2 - 32 Replies Hi all, sorry been away for a while, gave up on conquer coz i decided it was a giant pile of shit. Decided as I no longer care for it, theres no need to stash away the best hacks, so how about this for an idea, fully unlocked speedhack, but you must complete a survey to earn minutes. Very very similar to all the facebook apps, infact probably using the same technolgy as the back end. Let me know your thoughts on this. If this goes thru we may even make it a survey free download, and then just...
SirMediator 06/22/2010 - Conquer Online 2 - 14 Replies how to make it work in frozen grotto 2?
it doesnt work there