Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 11:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

mets(easy)

Discussion on mets(easy) within the CO2 Guides & Templates forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old 07/29/2006, 10:54   #16

elite*gold: 0
AlienBandits are not in adventure but in phoenix 2nd map

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Keep All Mets IN Met Zone EASY!!!!!
02/05/2009 - CO2 Guides & Templates - 3 Replies
This is very simple and i cant believe no body has thought of it. first of all you just need to create a lvl 1 character and do not lvl him at all. because a lvl 1 cannot drop any thing not even one gold. next you take him to met zone and log him off there. the next step you just need to go and hunt your mets and whatever. when you are ready to leave give everything to your noob. and then let him die.....until he goes to the village in the dessert. ONLY Then use your tc scroll because if you...
easy mets
12/30/2007 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 17 Replies
well.. it could just be a coincidence or just luck i don't really know.. it's been working for the last couple days with me.. i have a high level arch and i just sit in tc mine cave and scatter the fairies. I've noticed that they seem to drop mets more often. It could just be the sure number of them that are killed increase the drops. But i wanted to see how fast it was going.. and in 15 min i got 7 mets this could all just be a coincidence. but why not try it out?
200+ mets a day easy :D
12/03/2006 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 7 Replies
hey well we all know blue mouse quest and i how gay it is to get gold nidles wit havin 2 plvl to 70 and not everyone has a 129 archer like me :p and its long. but hey u know how ppl idit the maps so that they log into tg or market , why not change it so you log into the mines? so u just have 2 plvl ur guys 2 lvl 15 so it will b a lot easyer to get mets :D duno if it will work so dont flame me :p but if it does yay :D
Getting easy mets
07/08/2006 - CO2 Guides & Templates - 6 Replies
What you need: A Pk character or one you dont mind getting KoS'd A mean personality Stand in stone city and wait for newbies to revive there kill them and most of the time they are full of mets because the whole met trick where 1-14 cant drop mets unless pked. Most of the time these newbies will drop 5 or more mets with little to no effort except avoiding the character that worked to get those mets. Works really well with a 70+ water tao since you can quickly rev/kill the newbie before...
Easy way to upgrade in TC with mets
03/24/2006 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 66 Replies
This may have been posted before... but in case it has not been posted before, here is a method of upgrading your items cheaply (using less mets) in TC. As we all know, high level Elite or Super items take a lot of mets to upgrade in the market, and in TC, it can take even more. A tried and tested method over several servers/accts/item types has proven that it can be done using less mets if a little preparation work on the items is done before the upgrade. So, using a L107 Super Archer...