Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Guides & Templates
You last visited: Today at 02:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

How to make your own Multiclient [Simple]

Discussion on How to make your own Multiclient [Simple] within the CO2 Guides & Templates forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
How to make your own Multiclient [Simple]

First of all what your going to need, to get a hex editor, this file is not mine so i cannot guarantee there is no virus or not i do not know.

This is from download.com, it is one Hex editor file. Honestly tho you can just go to Google and just find any free hex editor.

What you need to do next is get your Conquer.exe file, my suggestion is that people always make a back up file for this before they continue just for the sake of having it just in case this doesn't end up working in the future.

After installing the hex editor start it, and load your Conquer.exe file into it. After that hit "Ctrl f" and type in English. After finding this it is a simple as day click where the " i " is and change it to an " e ".

After you do that you can either save it to the Conquer Folder as it is or you can save it else where and then drag and drop it into the Conquer Folder.

Start up your Conquer Online and it should work .

Hope this helps simplify making multiclient for the really good hackers out there and hope you can improve off, of it.

If you make anything based of this work hit me up so i can see what you made out of it =p
Thanks
3 Users
Old 06/12/2010, 02:14   #2

This doesn't work for me anymore. Still opens 2 clients and any others will crash.
Old 06/12/2010, 02:17   #3

Received Thanks: 5,291
What's wrong with just using olly?
Old 07/16/2010, 21:00   #4

is this post closed? this works no more...
Old 08/04/2010, 20:04   #5

Thank You! Nice TuT.