Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 11:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

-=Dice King=-

Discussion on -=Dice King=- within the CO2 Guides & Templates forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old 11/09/2006, 03:28   #16

elite*gold: 0
it's a simple dice program running three times... it's random and based on odds, no tricks, just play the odds... take an elementry math class and you'll learn about odds...

this really doesn't require a topic or conversation...

requesting topic closed
Old 11/09/2006, 03:36   #17

There probably IS a way to cheat it, i know that at some point there was, someone on my server got banned for using it...
Old 11/09/2006, 16:55   #18

Quote:
Originally posted by Lightning73@May 2 2006, 15:36
Noob it's completely random
[img]text2schild.php?smilienummer=1&text=agree' border='0' alt='agree' /> i tried the methode but it all depends on luck diceking is useless for me.....
Old 05/21/2008, 15:04   #19

nice one!

it work! lol!

tnx!
Old 05/24/2008, 15:37   #20

This is too complicated lol.
Old 06/30/2008, 00:13   #21

it worked a few time for me so i know it works it just needs more input to perfect it
Old 07/11/2008, 21:12   #22

There is no secret at beating it, After trying this and my own way "6 hours of recording the rolls to find a repeating point" there is a simple way of cheating it, you will have to record the rolls, "Big and small" for awhile, you will find places that do repeat, just not as often as you might think, iv won a total of 14mill with it, lost a few times but it is the only way. They randomly generate it, like I had said, there is only that exploit to get lucky with it.
Old 07/12/2008, 00:39   #23

Ok. Please don't say "it cant be completely random" because you would be lying. And lying isn't nice. It CAN be completely random. If you did any programing in your life you would know that certain lines of code can make something random. So it is possible, but is that what TQ is using for the DiceKing. I think its totally random.
Old 07/12/2008, 02:20   #24

All im saying is after 6 hours of Recording, There was no point where it repeated and skipped back to the start. C.O is fairly smart. If there was a repeat point i would of found it , and been rich as hell right now. lol. There is points, Where it double back through a few places, but thats about it. other then that its all random. The best way is treat it like your counting cards, Big x3, small x1, ect ect. you will find the points where it double backs.
Old 07/16/2008, 22:24   #25

tried it the first time nothing second i won and other nothing so i bet its just random... if diceking wasn't random than everyne in CO2 would be swarming in money floating in money...... taking money baths ..... you got the idea hehe