To change ur ingame font, u go in ur ini file (program files -> conquer 2 ->ini) and double click on the stRess file. u scroll down till u get to 10436 and u change that to watever font u like. 10437 is the font size btw. i found that using Lucida Console works rly welll, but you have to change the font size to 12(instead of 14)
Originally posted by descenpet@Mar 21 2006, 23:11 i still prefer mine
lucida console is to thin to read for me..
That one's so messed up. I couldn't read something like that for longer than an hour, it's too big and bold. Everything comes together and eventually the text looks like thick, horizontal lines with holes.
Originally posted by anticlownn+Mar 22 2006, 06:23--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (anticlownn @ Mar 22 2006, 06:23)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--descenpet@Mar 21 2006, 23:11 i still prefer mine
lucida console is to thin to read for me..
That one's so messed up. I couldn't read something like that for longer than an hour, it's too big and bold. Everything comes together and eventually the text looks like thick, horizontal lines with holes. [/b][/quote]
lol.. juz personal preference
Can i change my game font to turkish font? 03/26/2010 - Metin2 Private Server - 4 Replies Hello, I installed a PvP server, but in game chat(normal chat) as an example in Turkish characters, ş,ı,ğ characters are not displayed.When I use them i get a strange symbol on normal chat window
But there is no problem on whisper chat.I can use Turkish characters in whisper chat.
I wonder can i change my game font to turkish font?
Thank you in advance for your help.
[HELP]Changing font 02/12/2010 - EO PServer Hosting - 3 Replies How do you change the game font?
im not talking about like player names, im talking system messages, broadcasts, player text, etc etc
Font changing ._. 12/23/2009 - Mabinogi - 6 Replies Title pretty much explains it.. I have read tutorials I've found online using google, one from this site in fact. I can't seem to get it to work..
I make a folder named "data" inside that folder I make one called "gfx" inside that folder I make one called "font", and I put my font (white rabbit) inside "font" or "fonts" folder..
I have the IJL.15 (thingie), and I have everything turned off except for "use_data_folder_first".
After patching mabinogi with "Jinsu's Noginogi mod" the font...
Changing in-game font/font size 09/30/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 6 Replies Can anyone kind link me to how to do that please, my eyes are killing me :bandit:
CHANGING FONT 07/05/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 3 Replies Yes, caps grabbed your attention :p.
Anyway, is there a new way to change the font used, because the old way, found in this thread doesnt work for me anymore.