Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 23:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

CHANGING FONT

Discussion on CHANGING FONT within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Yes, caps grabbed your attention .

Anyway, is there a new way to change the font used, because the old way, found in doesnt work for me anymore.
Old 07/05/2006, 07:27   #2

Use font.ini. Replace ËÎÌå with the font name, and 14 with the size you want it to be.
Old 07/05/2006, 09:33   #3

I read somewhere that you need certain fonts.
Notice when using a simple, easy-on-the-eyes font, like Arial, it adds a bunch of spaces and stuff making it rather ugly. You need fonts like DOSLike, but where can we find other fonts that work with conquer, that are similar to an Arial style font? If possible.

Btw, please don't flame me for posting a question here :\
Old 07/05/2006, 23:11   #4

This is the correct section to post questions lol. I think you need monospaced fonts only. (I gave up trying to find a better one) To start, look at under the monospaced category. If you find a good one it would be helpful if you could post it.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[HELP]Changing font
02/12/2010 - EO PServer Hosting - 3 Replies
How do you change the game font? im not talking about like player names, im talking system messages, broadcasts, player text, etc etc
Font changing ._.
12/23/2009 - Mabinogi - 6 Replies
Title pretty much explains it.. I have read tutorials I've found online using google, one from this site in fact. I can't seem to get it to work.. I make a folder named "data" inside that folder I make one called "gfx" inside that folder I make one called "font", and I put my font (white rabbit) inside "font" or "fonts" folder.. I have the IJL.15 (thingie), and I have everything turned off except for "use_data_folder_first". After patching mabinogi with "Jinsu's Noginogi mod" the font...
Changing in-game font/font size
09/30/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 6 Replies
Can anyone kind link me to how to do that please, my eyes are killing me :bandit:
*NEW* Changing Font
05/31/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 2 Replies
tq has now added a font.ini (been too lazy) just open it up in notepad and type in any font u like personallly i like lucida so just type "Lucida console 14" and save it
Changing the Font for Conquer??? help.
04/22/2006 - Lineage 2 - 1 Replies
ok so my hard drive just Totally Got munted and had to buy a new one and when i downloaded Conquer the font changed to this shitty as little words that 3 looks like a s and b4 it was the font like im writing like right now can anyone help me Cause my eyes are getting bad just by looking at these little baby words even the capitals are tiny gibberesh please help :ops: :cry: :cry: