|
Um... even I thought of this 4 years ago. But a better trick would be to login that noob in death tactic, and keep all the tokens on the "Main Quester" and die. Have the noob collect the Command Tokens that you dropped, so that you would still have some of the tokens that you've collected.
Not just that, keep the tokens that you've collected in the F Keys, and note which command tokens are which. (unless you have the hacked item.dat) Ex. Keep the first tactic token on F1 key, and the second in F2 key and etc (I forgot the names >.< I quit playing 2 years ago). So that you will know how many of which tactic tokens you have. If you wind up in death tactic before you've collected all six tactic tokens, you can die knowing which tokens you've dropped, and you wouldn't have to waste time collecting the ones you already have. Have the noob collect the ones you've dropped. Start over trying to get into the tactics you don't have. If you wind up in death again without having all six, give all the tokens back to the "main quester" and repeat. Hope this helps, This was the way I did it without anyone's help, guide or hack.
NOTE: its always best to get atleast 5 or 6 of each tokens before moving on to the next.
|