Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Guides & Templates
You last visited: Today at 04:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

MoonBox Quest!!!Really Nice Trick!!!

Discussion on MoonBox Quest!!!Really Nice Trick!!! within the CO2 Guides & Templates forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Talking MoonBox Quest!!!Really Nice Trick!!!

So...as i said this is a really good trick.If you know how to do the MoonBox Quest...you will understand this.All you have to do is just take 1 Big level(100 level> is Recomended with SuperGear) character which will be using for making the quest and 1 more character above 70 level(no need of some special gear).If you ask yourself why i need 2 characters just keep reading.The Second character that has Normal Gear...you will put him in Death Tactic and log off him there.So every time you get teleported in to Death Tactic with your Main Quester you just log in with the Noob and give him all the tokens before you die,then just log off with your noob and he will be there all the time.Like this it will be more Easier,you will use your noob like some kind of Warehouse.

If you like this Idea Please Press Thanks!
Thanks
12 Users
Old 08/27/2009, 00:42   #2

nice idea but its been posted few times already
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/27/2009, 01:32   #3

a few more like 100 if not more but however old it is its still a good idea
Old 08/27/2009, 01:47   #4

Get VIP, Put Tokens on WhareHouse, done
Old 08/27/2009, 19:45   #5

wahahahahahah....i think i wanna share it to you all..maybe 70% ppl already know this...

uhhh 1 years i didnt make moonbox so i forget thats tactics name lol..

but u need 1 noob = 1 tactics name

so if 7 tactics *DEATH TACTICS NOT INCLUDE* then u need 7 noob char..when u enter
any tactics..just collect about 40 and store it to ur noob..
*Remember already store thats token after u out from tactics...so if u go to death tactis
after thats ,..u wouldnt lose anything*

so when all ur noob full token...just trade it to ur main and claim moonbox...
ok im such a lazy guy..i just making blue mouse quest now lol...
for me its take 3 days to make 40 moonbox without BOT....
Old 08/28/2009, 06:15   #6

0.o ....just get a token...go back to tc....put it in WH...then go back again until u have all the tokens...if u been sent to death then its not problem if u die
Old 08/30/2009, 20:24   #7

It's an old trick and tbh I think it's pretty lame. I always carry a spare set of tokens on my main to get out of tactics I've already done. Works for me since I bulk each tactic and go to convert 30 odd sets of tokens after having done all the rest.
Old 09/01/2009, 05:57   #8

Um... even I thought of this 4 years ago. But a better trick would be to login that noob in death tactic, and keep all the tokens on the "Main Quester" and die. Have the noob collect the Command Tokens that you dropped, so that you would still have some of the tokens that you've collected.
Not just that, keep the tokens that you've collected in the F Keys, and note which command tokens are which. (unless you have the hacked item.dat) Ex. Keep the first tactic token on F1 key, and the second in F2 key and etc (I forgot the names >.< I quit playing 2 years ago). So that you will know how many of which tactic tokens you have. If you wind up in death tactic before you've collected all six tactic tokens, you can die knowing which tokens you've dropped, and you wouldn't have to waste time collecting the ones you already have. Have the noob collect the ones you've dropped. Start over trying to get into the tactics you don't have. If you wind up in death again without having all six, give all the tokens back to the "main quester" and repeat. Hope this helps, This was the way I did it without anyone's help, guide or hack.
NOTE: its always best to get atleast 5 or 6 of each tokens before moving on to the next.
Old 09/01/2009, 06:51   #9

Received Thanks: 1,335
VIP FTW xD
Old 09/08/2009, 20:45   #10

this has been stated before by millions of people its soo old and ur method isnt perfect like others will tell you u make the 6/7 noobs with the tactic in there name and store the items from the tactic you identify in that noobs inventory. that way as the tokens cant be distinguished without itemtypedat mods you know which token is which and can gather all before you enter. i have this method and have about 30 tokens in each so when i need one i log in and take one from each. done. simples