the 3th guide but because you leeched it from a other guide +thanks
Sorry for double post but I didn't leeched it... Everyone is asking me how to make edits so I made a guide for it... And archer master... Please kill yourself!
They only have the high lvl blade, and sword i can only find those.... well im gonna try it. well. im trying to make a forum title thingy its gonna be called how to fb and ss.... so keep in touch
Idk but when i try to save it says file is locked go to windows explorer and unlock it i use vista and i tried that but idk what to do help please....!!!!!
[GUIDE]How to make your very OWN edits!! 01/09/2020 - CO2 Weapon, Armor, Effects & Interface edits - 59 Replies I don't know if this is the right section or not, but whatever, sorry.
I guess if you are reading this you want to learn how to make your own edits!
First of all, you will need a few things to get started:
Adobe Photoshop Cs2/Cs3/Cs4 ~ Adobe Downloads Section
.dds Photoshop Plug-in ~ Plugin for .dds files
.dds Thumbnail Viewer ~ Thumbnail Viewer for .dds files
WDF Extractor ~ WDF Extractor w/ Instructions
c3 Effect and Texture Names ~ List of c3 Effect and Texture Files
[Guide] How to make Edits (With PS) 03/09/2011 - CO2 Guides & Templates - 48 Replies Making edits in photoshop is very simple. I'm here to show you how. I also took some ideas from glupkotrup's guide. Which you can find Here
Thinks You Need:
Photoshop DDS Viewer
DDS Thumbnail Viewer(You don't need but its Helpful)
What to do:
[Guide] Make your own edits 09/17/2009 - EO Weapon, Armor, Effects & Interface edits - 13 Replies :rolleyes:Here a guide how to make your own custom edits for the game.
Photoshop CS3: No Warez Allowed
Alternate Photoshop: No Warez Allowed
nVidia DDS Plugin: Plugin
Alternate Plugin: Link