If you don't login Qonquer and type AGREE within an hour of creating the character account, then it will expire.
lol dude, I first played QO in 2005, I know about the agree part.. What I said was that the only mail that I got was when I wasn't home, thus the 1 hour stupid time-frame expired.
Thanks a lot for this! My computer's been broken for three weeks and when I got it back the site was down... and all my programs had to be erased to fix my PC, so I was worried I wouldn't be able to play QO for a while.
Also, to jovis, hotmail works the best, but it still sometimes fails. Try resending it with different account names and such, one will eventually work.
EDIT: Um... after I download the file and open it with winzip, I just see a bunch of weird files of various types. What am I supposed to do now? Usually when you download the QO client it'll give you an installer...
i downloaded everything and extracted the rar file but every time i click login it immediately says Please try to login later as if it doesnt have the connection to the server
EDIT: Um... after I download the file and open it with winzip, I just see a bunch of weird files of various types. What am I supposed to do now? Usually when you download the QO client it'll give you an installer...
btw, click the Play.exe file in the WinRAR window and it will start extracting to where you can play
Qonquer Online... #1 Private Server! 05/25/2011 - CO2 PServer Archive - 42 Replies Click the banner to visit our site :)
http://qonquer.com/images/linkus/1.png
VERSION
Here i will list a few facts that people may already know about Qonquer online.. putting these facts aside you're much better to checkout our site to see just how serious we're and how progressed we're compared to all the other 'Nab Binary' servers, there are very few stable self written sources now 'Worthy servers' you could say, Qonquer and AcidCO are the only ones that spring to mind..
We were the...
Qonquer Private Server Hacks/Itemtypes/Etc. [REQUEST] 10/06/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 1 Replies Hey, Qonquer, Works on 5121 patch.
Can someone post here all working hacks/itemtypes what works on qonquer3
Thanx you all!
help connecting to private server 11/24/2008 - GunZ - 0 Replies how can i connect to private server using official client or any normal english client
Problem connecting/logging in on my private server > Need help! 08/29/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 1 Replies hey guys
A friend asked me to host his server, so he send me everything i needed to host the server myself. I got a problem logging in/connecting tho.
I got MySQL Administrator running (server is running), MySQL QueryBrowser is running aswell (script), the file "COServerProject" is running aswell (spawned xxxx monsters, loaded xxx NPC's, loaded xxxx items, etc..), i forwarded the ports of my router aswell, and i got Hamachi started up.
Now, my problem is, the server.dat file in the CO...
2moons private server trouble connecting 05/20/2008 - Dekaron - 2 Replies im on server 3, i was playing it fine, got my bagi up to lvl 40 but now all of a sudden i cant connect, anyone else having trouble connecting to the private server? on server 3? problem is i cant understand chinese so i cant understand wtf is popping up on the login screen