Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Guides & Templates
You last visited: Today at 17:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

How to use the new ScriptVessel

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
***CAUTION*** Using ScriptVessel May give your character a free trip to Bot Jail, free to get there, expensive to get out

~Kings guide to using Script Vessel~
So you want to know how to use ScriptVessel, believe me when I say this is easy once you have obtained a copy for yourself.

1- After you have started your copy of Script Vessel and are logged onto Conquer you will need to activate the Script Vessel command console by bringing your Conquer window into focus (having you logged Conquer Online client up front) and once this is done there are two ways of starting the command console, first being F11 and second being * (on the num pad usually on the right side of the keyboard above the number 9)

2- Now you see the command console where you tell Script Vessel what you want it to do. Here is a screenshot:

Now to describe the functions:
(1) ?Function? = Choose whether you want to level or PLVL/PK
(2) ?Characters? = Choose your class (job)
(3) ?Attack Key? = Choose weather you want your character to right or left click
(4) ?Movement? = Choose weather you want your character to Jump or Run
(5) ?No KS / KS? = Choose weather you want your character to Kill Steal (KS) or not (If you choose no KS you character will run away if it sees monsters that you have not set to attack and or players, also if your reborn and have your guard out and have it to No KS, your character will run from your guard)
(6) ?Monster-name? = This is where you input what monsters/people you want to attack?
(7) ?Scan for names? = If there are monsters/players in your area, this button will add them to your Monster-name area ( number 6)
(8) ?Save name? = This will save your Monster-name list for later
(9) ?Read name? = This will load your Monster-name list you saved earlier
(10) ?Attack Point? = Choose to attack normal monsters like Bandit or flying monsters like BloodyBat
(11) ?Pick Items? =
-Choose ?Default? to pickup gold/mets/db?s/supers/elietes/refined
-Choose ?none? to ignore all items
-Choose ?All? to pick up every item
(12) ?A / B? =
-A: Here is where you can add specific items for your character to pickup, IE. StoneCityGate
-B: Here you may enter a number from 0 to 11 for certain types of items to pick up, these are the numbers and what there for:
0 = None
1 = Earring
2 = Necky
3 = Ring, Boot, Bracelet
4 = Club
5 = Do not pickup Ref item
6 = Previous 5 options
7 = Trojan armor and Coronet
8 = Previous 7 options
9 = Do not pickup certain Gold
10 = Pickup all
11 = Auto clean inventory
(13) ?Use Pots at? = Place HP Pots on F1 and manna pots on F2 and here you can set when your character will use HP or Manna pots judged on how much HP/MP you have left
(14) ?Disconnect? = Here you can set if you want your character to disconnect after its HP Drops down to a certain point
(15) ?Durability? = Choose at what durability your equipment can get to before your character will disconnect
(16) ?Press F2 every? = Choose how often (In seconds) SV presses F2
(17) ?Record Route? = after you have set up your bot, choose this option and click start, now press F5 and start moving around as where you want your bot to go. When that is done press F5 again to finish recording.
(18) ?Area? = Choose Area (Basically the radius from your current corrordanates) and Mov (the amount of steps your character will take around the area you have set)
(19) ?Disconnect after meeting(names)? = Input players names here when you want to disconnect on certain players/monsters
(20) ?Off Screen mining? = To auto Mine you have 2 options (both of which drop ore):
- "Dont save gem" and "Twin Jail" Im not sure what the diffrence is between them but for both you can make SV so one of three things when you find a gem:
- Prompt - This will give you a message when you find a gem
- Off-line - This will disconnect you if you find a gem
- Mine - This will continue mining if you find a gem
- "Save gem" go to ither TwinCity, PheonixCastle or DesertCity mines with a scroll to that same city and pick a spot to mine. Make sure you choose what city your in from SV so it knows what to do. Click start and this is what it is suposed to do:
1-Mine till it finsd a gem
2-Scroll to the city your mining in (if you have a scroll)
3-Sell your ore and buy a scroll
4-Deposit your gem in your bank (provided you dont have a bank password)
5-Hop back to the mine you were just in and continue to mine in the same corodinates as before
If you get pkd while mining the bot should revive you and repeat steps 3-5
(21) ?Special Functions? =
- For Prompt the person or monster, SV will allow you to move and level manually and you can input a monster/player?s name into Monster-name area (number 6) and SV will notify you when that player/monster is in your area
- For Follow Team Leader, set this if your in a team and SV will follow your team leader for you
- for Level up manually and prompt, same thing as the 1st one I find
- Timed clicking, not sure what it does lol
(22) Ignore 22, I messed up lol
(23) ?Automatic Gambling? = Still testing
(24) ?Auto Reconnect? = Will re-connect if you disconnect, works great with Cotobo lol.

3- Now that you have set your settings click ?start? and the command console will hide and SV will begin to perform it?s tasks.
4- To stop Press F11 or * again and then you may restart from Number 1

Tip: Autostig:
If you wish to autostig with SV follow these simple instructions:
1- Set stig to right click in Conquer
2- Click "Level up"
3- Click "Taoist"
4- Choose "Right click"
5- Choose how many seconds between stigs "Click every X Seconds" (X being number of seconds)
6- Choose "KS"
7- In "Monster-name" type the name of player you wish to stig
8- In "Pick Items" choose none
9- Set your heal/dissconect at hp and use mana pot areas to what ever you wish (0 to not disconnect)
10- For "Area" put 1 and for "MOV" put 0 (apparentlly your character will fuck up if both are 0)

Tip: level xp skills & notify on BlueMouse:
If you wish to level your XP skills while afk or get help on BlueMouse quest, follow these instructions:
1- After you have SV loaded press F11 and choose "Prompt the monster or person"
2- if you wish to be notified on blueMouse enter in "BlueMouse" (without quoatations) in Monster-Name
3. If you wish to just level xp skills while afk leave monster-name at "NON" and press start (assuming you
have your xp skill set to F10 already) and then your set.

For those of you who have used the old CoPartner in the past, you will have no problem with this new one. I?m sure I have left out something here and there but I will update this guide as I learn new things, good luck and happy botting.

*edit* thx for reminding me about the B items gunnish

*edit* For those of you who wish to know more about the "Auto Gamble" i dont know how to gamble properlly on conquer to beginwith, but i did make a screenshot of the settings for it:

*Edit* For those of you who are having problems with SV crashing explorer.exe due to drwtsn32.exe, go

If some1 figures out how exactlly this works and tells me i will post it here and give credit, i guess some karma to you wouldnt hurt

*Edit* Credit to NAM for adding in the "AutoMining", "Recore Route" & "Auto stig" information +1k

*Important* I do not give out ScriptVessel nore do i have a link to Download it. You can go to and buy it from there, or use the Search button at the top of the epvp site and find out anything else.

Thanks
10 Users
Old 01/01/2007, 22:37   #2

AWSOME!! this will help a bunch of people who still dont knwo how to use it perfectly!, +k

Old 01/01/2007, 22:38   #3

nice guide :P
Old 01/01/2007, 22:39   #4

Thanks, this will come in handy. +K

Old 01/01/2007, 22:39   #5

Good guide, but you didn't tell much about the B part in Pick Items. +k anyways.
Old 01/01/2007, 22:42   #6

Yea. The A and B are really different and I think you should go more in depth with the B. But overall, good guide +k
Old 01/01/2007, 22:51   #7

"A"
If you have any specific item you wish the bot to pick up, replace
'None' with the item you want it to pick up

"B"
0 = None
1 = Earring
2 = Necky
3 = Ring, Boot, Bracelet
4 = Club
5 = Do not pickup Ref item
6 = Previous 5 options
7 = Trojan armor and Coronet
8 = Previous 7 options
9 = Do not pickup certain Gold
10 = Pickup all
11 = Auto clean inventory

"F"
F1 HP pots
F2 MP pots / Arrows
F3 HP boxes
F4 MP boxes
F8 Sit
F9 Meditation
F10 XP skill

I didn't write this, this stuff was in the Read-me in teh bot!
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/01/2007, 22:53   #8

hehe, so do you have the bot? How did you get it?
Old 01/01/2007, 22:56   #9

Quote:
Originally posted by pokey2@Jan 1 2007, 22:53
hehe, so do you have the bot? How did you get it?
If you go read other parts of the epvp forum you will have your answer
Old 01/01/2007, 23:03   #10

good job too bad i don't have it... :no:
Old 01/01/2007, 23:05   #11

hey king, is the bot soposed to pick up one item then drop it right away? cause mine seems to be doing that, but sometimes it doesn't, and sometimes it doesnt' pick up the items lol, dont know what i'm doing wrong....
Old 01/01/2007, 23:06   #12

where can i find sv ?
Old 01/01/2007, 23:08   #13

r u serious???? Use the search button and u will find it......
Old 01/01/2007, 23:09   #14

too bad no key generator yet, still waiting for rattel and dm to send me a copy of it
Old 01/01/2007, 23:19   #15

i couldnt find. can ne1 give a link to directly sv download ?

« FB/SS Crosshairs | - »