Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 13:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Fast money

Discussion on Fast money within the CO2 Guides & Templates forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Fast money

Dont spam me saying its stupid or its too long to do... dont be a noob.

On my server house permits go for 35kk

if you do the math, thats 14k per ore if you go mine an do this...

on my server thats more money then db's

So... get a multiclient make some accounts and start mining. Duhh prices vary per server, my old server they were only 6kk. I can get a house permit in 5 days normally. Its defeinatly worth it to do the work... Unless your server is full of mine pkers... I normally get hit by one every 30mins to an hour because of the gay patch 5022 and the stupid item lock.

Even so its worth it...

A tip for you all... if you have alot of accounts above lvl 40... use the PC mine, less pkers! Yet all my noobs are under lvl 40 since i just started playing my server >.<

Good luck with the mining, and if you dont know about this quest go to the conquer site and find the house quest...
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/09/2008, 11:32   #2

i would recommend the use of water tao's lvl 54 in forest mine, cause they got dh = fast getting to the mine.

Dont' yeah DON'T put all the waters at one place, cause you will get less ores(sounds wierd but its true) i mined with 2 accounts and got only a few ores -_-

if you have lvl 70 waters(from water factory.. or something) go to desert mine ive got many moon gems there plus high rate gold ores
Old 05/10/2008, 01:28   #3

desert city mine is realy a tip!

(i started playing conquer again, so i'll be active again on the forums )
Old 05/13/2008, 15:14   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by fgd.exe View Post
i would recommend the use of water tao's lvl 54 in forest mine, cause they got dh = fast getting to the mine.
forest mine's got a lot of attention though...there's a lot of player in their doing quests (well it depends on ur server, our's got a lot)...
Old 05/13/2008, 22:26   #5

mine is quiet... tc is the only mine pkers go 2