Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Guides & Templates
You last visited: Today at 02:56

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Guide to level, hack, Scam... all in one

Discussion on Guide to level, hack, Scam... all in one within the CO2 Guides & Templates forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Guide to level, hack, Scam... all in one

Ive been playing conquer for.... almost 3 years. July 23 2005 will be my conquer join date. Anyway after playing it for 3 years and watching everyone level people get scamed and bots come and go ive learned one thing. Conquer is only good if u make everyone elses time on conquer, a living HELL!

Guide to level.

First make a character of your chooseing. archer,tao,war,tro

Once you pick one do one of the following

Either, get plvled to 70 than theres really no point to this guide (this part) or get plvled a little and use this guide.

Level on phesents to level 5, level on turtle doves to level 11 level on robins blah blah blah you can read that from the question mark on the side of ur screen heres the thing, IF YOU GOT A GOOD SET use it. If black named things do 1 to you and you do alot more to them, train on them (its not really a guide i guess) train on the things u get less damage from but most exp from as well. (common sence) you also need to use the training ground a few times.

If you are a taoist, take on high level things when you do suffecient damage to them. Example, if you do under 100 damage dont go to apes and train there, your mana will go so fast and youll die. Once you do enough damage to a thing you should kill it, dodge zap dodge zap.

Archers you should go into GIANT mobs and use scatter, if u dont got scatter than take on kings, any kings as long as u dont die. ks with a archer it wont matter you can just blame scatter.

If you are a warrior train on green names and white names unless you have good armor, also warriors are boreing untill level 70, and if you have problems taking stuff on with crap stuff, example if you are level 66ish and get nothing from snakes and get hit for 100's from sand stuff, use the shield XP.... it helps so much and you can get at least 5 exp per shield use. Use the monster hunter quest alot, it helps. When u are done with monster hunter quests, go to the alt map of a place and train on the monsters there, they have no kinds aids msgrs and all that, nothing.

Trojans should use cyclone alot and also focus on their armor coronet and necky. They need def but if you cant dont worry becuz they have so much hp you can spare a few hits. Second important thing to focus on is your main weapon than a ring THAN your alt weapon. monsters should be white named and green named till u get good enough items to use.

Ok thats just some hints.

The best scams ive found are.

Ill buy that: You get to a city where u can pk and a spot where guards arnt there or something. Once you get there you offer a crazy amount of money for a item you want that they have. You could easily trade it with them and kill them with the same character but what if they dont die, what if a guard comes what if it dont work. Have a friend or a higher acct be near you and as soon as they put that item on, kill them with the stronger acct. if a guard kills that strong acct its ok because you still have the acct you were tradeing with. Make sure u get the item first. NOTE: this scam doesnt allways work, they dont allways drop the item.

Switcharoo: This is kinda hard to pull off. Many items in conquer look alike than other items. FOR INSTANCE Goodluck garmet and the New Years Robe look the same. Im not sure witch is more expensive but you put one up, they put up the money you say you want to put something away or something quick trade again put up that fake item wait for the money hit accept and boom. Note: People might not be that dumb.

Disconnected? I love this one, it works alot of the time. You need 2 accounts. People that you see get disconnected from the market sometimes? just randomly poof? either they got disconnected or they are just logging out. Usually when someone logs out a acct with good items they are in twincity (if its a nooby acct) but the big people (level 80+) start in bigger cities like bird or phonix or w/e and as soon as you see them in that town, kill em. use the other account to get those items and boom free shit. If ur lucky this works and sometimes people have their seller as their alt witch means they are on their main acct still. Sometimes they log on their seller leave it in town near the spawn and you got a few seconds or anything to kill them. You need to be fast and lucky to pull this scam off.

Bot tip?

DONT BOT! near town yes dont bot near town. alot of people see you alot of witnesses all basic knolage blah blah blah. Most people dont train in alt maps all that much, go to a middle area of a alt map and use the bot. also check on ur acct alot, if people are around talk to them. you cant get caught if you talk to them. But than again dont bot when you cant watch ur acct. You'll get caught, iono im a nerd i just hate clicking.

im a nub with guides and stuff but this is my first guide so hopefully someone likes it. Im not asking for thanks or karma im just asking for no bad comments.
Thanks
3 Users
Closed Thread