Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Guides & Templates
You last visited: Today at 11:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

My best way to make money

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
My best way to make money

Ok, first of all, if you wish to follow this guide, you need to be good.
This is how i make money, pwns potency, without ever buying dbs.

Most people think nows that co is dead, dbs buyers win. But thats not true.
What you need is:

Multi client
Proxy
SV
full 2 soc lv 60 fire tao spg
130 full 2 soc tro sdg
A good computer, or 2, or even 3.

1- Make a guild, and win gw, this will earn you 1 db everyday, when killing the guild beast.
2- Do pkt, with a full super 2 soc fire tao, you can easily pwns the lv 60 pkt. Have a friend use your tro with aimbot. That will earn you 2 db every week plus 2 sdg every month.
3- Dragonball mobs, every 12? hours. There is a guide of the exact spawn times. This can earn you easily 4 dbs per week.
4- Alwais, i mean alwais, have a noob in ape city and bird island center, with a proxy with autoloot (edited item type so it only pick up uni, elite and supers). You can also put one in market. I got shitloads of sockeds item that way.
5- You can also put a 120 war or tro to loot money and unique+ items in BI, when archer plv, they dont pick up money and items. This will get you a few elites, a shitload of money (45kk+ per week, perfect for nobility)

If you have alot of 120+ accounts, you can also bot Moonbox quest. You can easily make 40 moon box with script vessel. If you need mets, get 3 character in metzone with proxy (cyclone, autohunt and autoloot) and cotobo (not working anymore i guess), or any other tool, with the function disconect on any player. I used to make 100 met per hours that way.

After that, if you still need money, you can plv waters with an archer or warrior bot farm. (i prefer warriors). But i doubt you will need to.

Forgive my bad english, I know most of this is common sense. But i wanted to share my tips.
And remember: dont be afraid of having 8-9 account running at the same time, and using hacks. This game is all about hacking OR bulking.

Enjoy

Thanks
2 Users
Old 03/22/2008, 23:22   #2

Quote:
full 2 soc lv 60 fire tao spg
130 full 2 soc tro sdg
Not to sound ungrateful, but if youre not buying dbs, how are you supposed to get characters that well equipped?

The first 3 tips apply to people who are already rich. The 2 last tips are useful though I only keep one noob char in the mkt.

Old 03/23/2008, 12:11   #3

This is leeched from somewhere else, I have seen this ages ago.
Old 03/23/2008, 14:01   #4

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,499
also ill just point out, you dont need a guild, and you dont have to win gw in order to get the db, its just alot easier, you could just go kill everyone around the guild beast and steal the db from the winning guild,

Old 03/23/2008, 14:29   #5

lol, or just plvl water a day=4dbs, huntbot with atleast 10nubs, pwn rednames, scam db buyers(works if you got patience xD) etc etc old news
Old 03/23/2008, 18:10   #6

that makes sense but like evilknievil said
its pretty old news
Old 03/24/2008, 01:24   #7

as i said, if you want to attempt this, you need to be good already. Unfortunately, with the new patch, you need to buy db if you just started. I have been playing on the same server for 3 years by now. In that time, it was easy, Cotobo and COpartner made me rich ^^ (oh and the lv hack xD)

and i know most of this is common sense. I already said it in my first post.
Old 03/24/2008, 02:50   #8

elite*gold: 10
I would like to try this autoloot thingy but I need an edited itemtype.dat and just need to know if any proxy is working atm (:
Old 03/24/2008, 22:37   #9

I don't really like the idea that you are saying that we need to have a full 2soc fire taoist... cause well, if you have those kinda gears, you MOST LIKELY ALREADY have a plan goin on how you are going to get money.

Either that, or you are just one MAD, MAD bulker.
Old 03/24/2008, 22:44   #10

awesome man i got 3 dbs doing that but already posted somewhere
Old 03/25/2008, 09:16   #11

i think he just mentioned every way 2 get db without buyth real moni o.0
Old 03/26/2008, 12:13   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by pukubear View Post
I don't really like the idea that you are saying that we need to have a full 2soc fire taoist... cause well, if you have those kinda gears, you MOST LIKELY ALREADY have a plan goin on how you are going to get money.

Either that, or you are just one MAD, MAD bulker.
i never bought any db. I just play since the beggining of my server. In that time you could actually get db from monster ans sockeds when upgrading your gears >.>
Old 03/26/2008, 21:36   #13

Thats pretty cool, but where can i get sv? @[email protected]

« Guide to level, hack, Scam... all in one | Starting as freshman on CQ »