Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools
You last visited: Today at 17:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

How To Stop An Archer From Flying

Discussion on How To Stop An Archer From Flying within the CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old 10/16/2007, 21:40   #16

elite*gold: 0
Just make sure you keep your silver guard around, if you're an archer that much is common sense after rb, always keep stamina charged and be quick as a deer when anyone approaches. Sure Gold is best but I tell you the Silver packs a big FIST too!

Then if anyone scans or touches or do anything but MYOB around you outside of non-pk area = instant pk, if you have to chase them.

Don't attack without provocation, but Yes scanning your equipment outside of Market / TC is provocation, DO pk first, ask questions later. I never scan nobody, why they scan? PK!

Keep that guard around, even the copper is good, it helps you.
It's even better if your guard finishes things, no pk points
Old 10/17/2007, 00:41   #17

fyi you do gain pkp when guard kills something and archers dont get hit much by guards gold guard hits 15 on me
Old 10/17/2007, 04:41   #18

Haha noobs you actually think that works? I think you just want some attention I mean you really think you could stop a flying archer from flying huh...ok maybe its a lil tru, but think about it....one chance to stop an acher from flying hmmmm, think about it. Technically Id just IR you instead of fly lol. <----Im a RB, RB ARCH ARCH WAR
Old 10/18/2007, 14:18   #19

Nice Idea To That You Cant Put Fly With Shiled In The Same Time Could It Work With Stigma ?
Old 10/19/2007, 19:45   #20

elite*gold: 106
Received Thanks: 1,164
I have knew this fore a long time lol, also i have never yoused it.
Old 10/19/2007, 21:47   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by BitchieNigg77 View Post
Damit There goes al the fun out of pking thnx alot...(Archer BTY)
Old 10/20/2007, 09:34   #22

Answer

Quote:
Originally Posted by smoothjonny View Post
WARNING: Shield increases defenses. This may be counter productive.

Example, I was going to FM an archer, but this water shielded him. he said it was so i could kill him. well FM can hit archers in the air, as it's a magic attack. but the FM cant overpower shielded guy, so it was counterproductive lol. so make sure your attack, is more than 10x their def
This is bugged you dont get much defence from it only hit less by 4 or something it doesnt affect how much you hit by much
Old 12/22/2007, 07:43   #23

can anyone tell me what is dll injsctor?

Quote:
asa
Old 12/22/2007, 13:48   #24

sheild and invis

Another use for shield is when your up against a char using dodge (usually a fire-fire rb), invisability will remove the dodge and then you shield them to stop re-cast of dodge, then watch the archers shred em.
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/22/2007, 15:35   #25

coool i like it
Old 12/22/2007, 21:19   #26

yah archers cant fly with shield... thats what having The warrior xp shield is good for archers so they dont have to fly
Old 12/23/2007, 07:55   #27

Quote:
Originally Posted by smoothjonny View Post
WARNING: Shield increases defenses. This may be counter productive.

Example, I was going to FM an archer, but this water shielded him. he said it was so i could kill him. well FM can hit archers in the air, as it's a magic attack. but the FM cant overpower shielded guy, so it was counterproductive lol. so make sure your attack, is more than 10x their def
FM is a magic attack. MagicShield only provides extra physical defense, so your flying moon damage is unaffected.
Old 12/23/2007, 09:25   #28

lol didnt know water rb anything would still can magic shield. nice i just learn that from you thanks a lot. ehhe
Old 12/23/2007, 09:51   #29

wow....omg....lol...i knew that
Old 12/23/2007, 12:47   #30

Quote:
Originally Posted by amit7891 View Post
having that much mana on a tro through realloting isn't really worth the points. if you had a gourd it'd be much better.
(it takes 400 mana to cast fixed shield i think)
buy the bottle of mana that gives you 400 MP