Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 17:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Cool Scam

Discussion on Cool Scam within the CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Cool Scam

Im not sure if this scam has been used before I searched a bit but found nothing. Please dont flame me Im still newb at these forums. Anyways heres what you need

*Needed*
Art Money
Moderate Lv Character 40+

*Optional*
Good item such as a refined gem

*Execution*
Find your victim(someone buying a account) And tell him you'll sell him your account and that you have a lot of money on the account. Show him the money(art money ftw) and good item if you have it to make his greed work up(Don't show him too much money maybe about 80million). Take him to a secluded spot somewhere so that he won't think you will give your money to another character. The sap will figure this is too good to be true and will ask what you want. Tell him you want a night devil skillbook or something else really good and just say your doing this because you can't buy the it because your friend is selling it to high. Jack *** will go for it and give you something worth less then 80mil(but close to it!)At this time bring out your noob char and give him ur account info so he can log in and see if this is ur real information(most likely might take a while cause he'll hop all over the place looking for good item just leave him a met or two) then he'll come back and ask where ur money is(make SURE this account has absolutley NO money) Tell him all ur money is on ur noob character and show him. Tell him he ONLY get money AFTER u get ur priceless item. Give him something good like a gem on good faith and he'll give u the item. Then tell him log off ur character and pretend to give it the money. By this time the target will be so weary, he'll just hand over the item not knowing what he could've prevented. Enjoy! Btw you can also u can also recover ur character back rinse and repeat. I got a +3 Super BS and sold it for 30mil profit. You can also show him more money to get a better item. +k me if u like
Old 11/06/2007, 01:58   #2

Eh no offense, but people have caught on to Art Money, atleast in the Ryee server, and only noobs fall for this old trick. And Noobs arent worht scamming. Even though scamming is gay anyways -_-.

Thanks for trying to help greedy scammers out tho! I'm not yelling at you if you thin i am btw :P
Old 11/06/2007, 11:43   #3

wtf is art money ^^
Old 11/06/2007, 14:18   #4

Received Thanks: 1,960
ArtMoney is a cheating program you can use for all games. ArtMoney can make a troublesome game easier to win by helping you find the memory address where a desired quantity (like amount of money) is located so you can change that quantity. In spite of its title, ArtMoney actually allows you to change any quantity specified in a game, whether it be dollars, bullets, swords, or health points. The program finds a hex address based on the input parameters you set and prints these addresses with their corresponding values. For example, if your character has 1,431 dollars, ArtMoney searches and displays all memory addresses containing the value of 1431. Of course, as there can be hundreds of memory addresses displayed after a simple search, you will need to filter this addresses. You lose nothing if you download FREEWARE Edition of this program.

Old 11/06/2007, 14:59   #5

Thanks for positive input ppl! Im going to think over some ways to scam ppl. I've got a good one in my head right now
Closed Thread