Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools
You last visited: Today at 17:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Get Elite to Super Without DBS but Hardwork

Discussion on Get Elite to Super Without DBS but Hardwork within the CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old 06/21/2007, 20:48   #31

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally posted by Shizza@Jun 19 2007, 04:28
i tried this about 20 times this is what i got...

super tao cap
socketed tao bag
and made my bs 2 soc.

not bad, pretty good glitch.
its not a glitch its one of the effects of having lucky time and also this does work for all you people out there saying it doesnt. and this works for any class
Old 06/21/2007, 21:20   #32

elite*gold: 0
well i make from normal to refin but without make it to 0\40 i was just spam mets in tc and when i repair it truned to refin
and happend after that to me again in normal stuff with socket with the same way when i was spam mets
i think its really depend on luck

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTS Hardwork Powerleveling
04/10/2010 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
level 1-80 Powerleveling 200 Euro 7days Emblem of Triumph Powerleveling 200 piece 40 Euro ICC(Ashen Verdict) Rep Powerleveling friendly 25 Euro Daily hc and weekly Powerleveling per month 40 Euro Alchemy to 450 Powerleveling 45 Euro Blacksmithing to 450 Powerleveling 60 Euro Enchanting to 450 Powerleveling 60 Euro Engineering to 450 Powerleveling 45 Euro Inscription to 450 Powerleveling 45 Euro Jewelcrafting to 450 Powerleveling 45 Euro
Seeing +1/elite-super on ground
02/19/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 11 Replies
Hi all, 3days ago I was looking in hacks/bots and exploites forums, i dont recal when i came across either a bot, or just some type of speedhack/mulitclient hack that had a feature that showed items on the ground that were +1, elite, super without even having to pick it up. My comp shut down in the middle of all my downloads due to a thunder storm, and i cant seem to find it again. Does anyone know were i can find it again?
know when an item is elite super...
08/26/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 5 Replies
anyone can tell me where i can find a program that can tell me if the item on the ground is normal refined unique elite super or +1 ... send the link with it pls
Elite->Super?
05/03/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 5 Replies
My "friend" found out something to make Elite items with 1 db, any lvl upto 110 to super, but he wont tell me, can any1 of u tell me how it works? I know its truh coz he made my clubs, armor and ring to super with each 1 db, i just wanna know how :) thanx