Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools
You last visited: Today at 03:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Creative way to scam but need alil bit help

Discussion on Creative way to scam but need alil bit help within the CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Creative way to scam but need alil bit help

Hello Guys , I`m thinking of a way to scam , but it will be wide ...
Its by Keylogger .. For all who player conquer and who are intelligent , It will be sooo easy to scam any one you want with full Information ..

I know that no one could understand what i have typed for the past few lines , but my idea is :

I Will make key logger and upload it to server on a website , Free Website ( Also will work on Blogs )
I just need help to know , how can i upload it to awebsite that infect the victim once he open the website?!

The point is , The Keylogger must be like cookies , You don`t have to accept downloading it ....
I got Keylogger code Ready , Just waiting your help to know how can i upload it to a website and auto infect when website open ..

Thanks
1 User
Old 11/22/2010, 15:54   #2

does not work, but u can make the keylogger into a pic u have in the site.
search on google for How to inject an exe to jpg

Thanks
1 User
Old 11/22/2010, 17:18   #3

Anyway thats suck you cant get ful info )
Tryed by someones

You will get only what the victim tipyn:P so the players like me who save theyr acc Id in the 1st line and only at login type the pass = owned (cant get .. youll get only what he type )
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/23/2010, 14:22   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by demon17 View Post
Anyway thats suck you cant get ful info )
Tryed by someones

You will get only what the victim tipyn:P so the players like me who save theyr acc Id in the 1st line and only at login type the pass = owned (cant get .. youll get only what he type )
sorry , you don`t know what kind of Keylogger i`m gonna use ...
there is a type of keylogger that takes Screen shots plus what he types .
So even if he saved the ID or he wont type the ID , i still can get it from Screen Shots , i can`t program a keylogger that takes screen shots but i`m looking for one free ... i have found but it need to be purchased xD

My idea still in progress ....
Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread

« Ways to get full info on a selling acount without paying. | Spanish Cheat 8057+ by crazysasuke ! »