Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools
You last visited: Today at 23:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Creative way to scam but need alil bit help

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Creative way to scam but need alil bit help

Hello Guys , I`m thinking of a way to scam , but it will be wide ...
Its by Keylogger .. For all who player conquer and who are intelligent , It will be sooo easy to scam any one you want with full Information ..

I know that no one could understand what i have typed for the past few lines , but my idea is :

I Will make key logger and upload it to server on a website , Free Website ( Also will work on Blogs )
I just need help to know , how can i upload it to awebsite that infect the victim once he open the website?!

The point is , The Keylogger must be like cookies , You don`t have to accept downloading it ....
I got Keylogger code Ready , Just waiting your help to know how can i upload it to a website and auto infect when website open ..

Thanks
1 User
Old 11/22/2010, 15:54   #2

does not work, but u can make the keylogger into a pic u have in the site.
search on google for How to inject an exe to jpg

Thanks
1 User
Old 11/22/2010, 17:18   #3

Anyway thats suck you cant get ful info )
Tryed by someones

You will get only what the victim tipyn:P so the players like me who save theyr acc Id in the 1st line and only at login type the pass = owned (cant get .. youll get only what he type )
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/23/2010, 14:22   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by demon17 View Post
Anyway thats suck you cant get ful info )
Tryed by someones

You will get only what the victim tipyn:P so the players like me who save theyr acc Id in the 1st line and only at login type the pass = owned (cant get .. youll get only what he type )
sorry , you don`t know what kind of Keylogger i`m gonna use ...
there is a type of keylogger that takes Screen shots plus what he types .
So even if he saved the ID or he wont type the ID , i still can get it from Screen Shots , i can`t program a keylogger that takes screen shots but i`m looking for one free ... i have found but it need to be purchased xD

My idea still in progress ....
Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread

« Ways to get full info on a selling acount without paying. | Spanish Cheat 8057+ by crazysasuke ! »