Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 10:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

In-Game Web Browser

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0

Basicly i took the in game help menu from the team tab and turned it into a page on your computer that has a link to yahoo.com... when there you can search a url and if nothing comes up you should see try going to if something does come up just look through the results... works well ive tested it... doesant work with 100% of websites but for the most part i found it did...

be sure to read the help.txt in the zip file and also the info i have on the page that has a link to yahoo...

it says this in the help files i provide but make sure when u search a domain use not just yadayada.com because i found without the www. it wont work more then useual

anyway you can give karma, flame me what ever just hope you guys like it =)

(btw its clean you can scan it if you like)

(P.S: this is also in the help.txt file but ill say it anyway... to install this just replace help6.htm from your co folder (default: C:\Program Files\Conquer 2.0\Help) with the one in the .zip file&#33

Old   #2

i dont get point of this :-S

Old   #3

eh dont need to alt tab if u play full screen i guess... also i havent looked but it may cut down on mem useage couldant say... either way as i said i just posted it to see what others thought first thing ive made when it comes to co XD
Old   #4

ooo like u dont have help menu but browser... hmmm well maybe someone will like that lol