Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 09:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

CO2 Zombie Hack!!!

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Hi Everybody I know some of you guys heard of my "CO2 rabbit hack" but i know some of you dont believe me that i made the hacks so im going to prove you guys im not a noob. I created a (CO2-Zombie hack) trainer for you guys but a little useless but its fun ok now im going to Explain my "Zombie hack" to you guys. First go to "Conquer Online2" then load up (CO2-Zombie Hack) then press Shift+Z and then try to find away to die. Then when you die you cant turn to a ghost but people thinkin your still your alive. But you can see your self jumping around but not server side but people cant see you jumping around and the people could only see you in one spot lying down dying (("Tips: wave so people think your alive")) Have Fun!! ("Sorry if i have a bad english or a bad spelling") DOWNLOAD LINK:

Old   #2

wow, that is some amazing hackingskillzz!!!!11111'

[SARCASM /OFF]

Old   #3

rriigghhtt, your explinatino sucks, people still see you as alive? cause that would be serverside, and if so, what do you mean wave a little, your ghost will wave? because then i think the animation wont be in the c3 files for a ghost to wave -_-... Unless conquer uses bone techniques to dynamically adjust it, but then again, its tq, they always take the lazy way out -_-.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #4

file clean? does this even have a point? =/

Old   #5

File: 1144448032.rar
MIGHT BE INFECTED/MALWARE (Sandbox emulation took a long time and/or runtime packers were found, this is suspicious. Normally programs aren't packed and don't force the sandbox into lengthy emulation. Do realize no scanner issued any warning, the file can very well be harmless. Caution is advised, however.) (Note: this file has been scanned before. Therefore, this file's scan results will not be stored in the database)
MD5 b41a4038010fcce9aa4a4990a102634b
Packers detected:
UPX
Scanner results
AntiVir
Found nothing
ArcaVir
Found nothing
Avast
Found nothing
AVG Antivirus
Found nothing
BitDefender
Found nothing
ClamAV
Found nothing
Dr.Web
Found nothing
F-Prot Antivirus
Found nothing
Fortinet
Found nothing
Kaspersky Anti-Virus
Found nothing
NOD32
Found nothing
Norman Virus Control
Found nothing
UNA
Found nothing
VirusBuster
Found nothing
VBA32
Found nothing
Old   #6

He's trying to say that if you die, you will appear alive but doing some actions like waving, cool, etc.. like as if you're lagged. Your ghost will not appear, thats what I get from his explanation.
Old   #7

hmz
but when i die and people don't see me as a ghost or ?

i mean that sucks a bit because they won't revive me then right ?

it is a bit fun but not fun when i must go to the city everytime to revive etc
Old   #8

do u stay dead and cant rev if u sue this. cuz i like being alive
Old   #9

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
Originally posted by omega02@Apr 8 2006, 13:12
do u stay dead and cant rev if u sue this. cuz i like being alive
lol u can be revived but not killed, but u also can't kill :/
Old   #10

screen shots please, I want to know what you mean by this.
Old   #11

Ok what he means,and it ALL says in his first post if u would read more carefull.

1.If you die the animation of an GHOST does not appear serverside (Wich means for other Players).

2.You can press the Cool/Wave and so on Animation to Wave or whatever to the players,it will still show your Char(NOT a Ghost) waving and they think ur alive and will try to kill you.
And YES u can get revived if u ASK for it,or if someone is smart enough to see u ARE dead,maybe someone that alredy knows about the hack huh?

3.What he means about u can jump around,He mean su can jump around CLIENT SIDE not as a ghost but as ur own char,Client side means for you only and does not show for other people.
Even if u DO jump around Client Side i belive in Server side (Once again,For the players) u will still stay still Waving or whatever.

Is that clear enough? Dont say he explained bad, its just u that cant read.
Old   #12

Quote:
Originally posted by Bountey@Apr 9 2006, 02:11
Ok what he means,and it ALL says in his first post if u would read more carefull.

1.If you die the animation of an GHOST does not appear serverside (Wich means for other Players).

2.You can press the Cool/Wave and so on Animation to Wave or whatever to the players,it will still show your Char(NOT a Ghost) waving and they think ur alive and will try to kill you.
And YES u can get revived if u ASK for it,or if someone is smart enough to see u ARE dead,maybe someone that alredy knows about the hack huh?

3.What he means about u can jump around,He mean su can jump around CLIENT SIDE not as a ghost but as ur own char,Client side means for you only and does not show for other people.
Even if u DO jump around Client Side i belive in Server side (Once again,For the players) u will still stay still Waving or whatever.

Is that clear enough? Dont say he explained bad, its just u that cant read.
Well said now why can't people just understand it when someone else says it?

(noobs..... )
Old   #13

lmao it works just as described although its not some 1337 hack but it's hella funny to mess with friends and heck use as decoy in gw :P
Old   #14

nice, it's really funny when they keep trying to attack you after you're dead and they're like wtf????
Old   #15

ok question then...what will happen if you leave the "dead you" standing there and go into a portal?
or if you go jump somewhere and rev?
the copy will disappear?
sorry for the noob question

Closed Thread