Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools
You last visited: Today at 18:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Anti-aimbot proxy (20070514)

Discussion on Anti-aimbot proxy (20070514) within the CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Anti aimbot CO2 Proxy ver 2007-05-14

To the pioneers of epvpers, especially coder62, Qonquer, chocoman4k, unknownone and puzzlebird, you guys make impossible possible and slice CO2 into programmable pieces

This tool is developed by 30man and friends, April 2007

Download

What's new:
Ver 20070514
Fixed license error in 20070513. Please download this version.
Thanks for Xecutioner to point it out.
Ver 20070513
1. Quick sell items (excluding super/elite/blessed/composed/enhanced)
2. Can disable all effects for TG
3. Improved auto sit
4. Improved auto scatter
Ver 20070506: (176 downloads)
1. archer auto-reload speedarrow
2. Item transformation (elite->moonbox, super->giftbag)
3. Item notification (meteor, db, elite, super)
Ver 20070415: (841 downloads)
* Support display "!quit" or other commands for others to show you are not using QoProxy.
Ver 20070413: (154 downloads)
1. Auto scatter for archer
2. Auto sit
3. Improved online guide (step-by-step)
4. Secret of dodging aimbot reveal (finally)!
  • The source code has been reviewed by DM2000, who also ran packet sniifer against it. This program is clean.
  • As suggested by DM2000, we improved the guide to include detailed step-by-step instruction and pictures.
  • Acknowledgement goes to: puzzlebird, Boti, DM2000 and friends who helped but wont show their names in epvpers.
Overview

This is just another proxy for conquer online 2 written in dotnet framework 2.0. We studied QoProxy, but decided to start from scratch with our own coding style. It works well the latest patches 4334 (i.e. garment etc).

This version (20070513) supports the following functions:
  • Anti aimbot: helps dodge the aimbot using fast blade or scent sword.
  • Speed hack: Client side cyclone.
  • Auto sit: sit after each jump
  • Archer auto scatter: auto fire scatter when archer jumps.
  • Archer auto load arrow: auto load speedarrow for archer
  • Item transformation and notification
  • noeffect: disable all effects for faster TG
  • Sell item: quick sell ore and equipments
The secret of dodging aimbot <-- HOT

It is actually simple. Aimbot is based on jump/movement packet. If you have experience with QoProxy, you will notice aimbot only works well with jump, but works very poor when target moves. This is because movement packet changes the target coordinate on server side very fast. If multiple movement packets were sent to server, the target?s coordinate changes before the update packet reaches aimbotter.

Based on this understand, this proxy sends a running packet to the server right after the jump packet so that before the jump packet is updated on aimbot?s client, the target?s coordinate already changed on the server side. Hence the aimbot wont work as effective as before.

Our test shows the chance of getting hit by aimbotter is roughly 1 out 10-12 with this version of proxy. Althoug the running packet makes it slightly looks like speedhack, it is actually not and it is difficult for server to detect this function.

How it is look like? See CODeath11's recorded animation

Requirement

This tool is written in Microsoft dotnet framework 2.0, so it requires dotnet 2.0 runtime library to start. To download this library, simply go to google and search for ?Microsfot Dotnet framework 2.0? and download from the first link (usually it is originally from Microsoft web site).

How to Start the Proxy for CO2 client

To start this proxy, you need to edit server.dat file and change your server IP to 127.0.0.1. At the same time, in the proxy window, fill up the real server IP and port.

Following are step-by-step instructions:

1. Supposing your character is in ?Eternity? server. Go to your CO2 installation folder (eg. C:&#092;Program Files&#092;Conquer 2.0&#092 and find file ?server.dat?.

2. Open ?server.dat? file in any text editor (e.g. Notepad).

3. In text editor, scroll down until you find the name of your server. Record the original IP address. In this example, we find server ?Eternity? and record the server IP is ?69.59.142.13?.

4. Change the IP address of this server to ?127.0.0.1?.

5. Save the server.dat file and exit the text editor.

6. Decompress the downloaded RAR file (i.e. anti-aimbox proxy 20070413.rar). Double click on ?30manProxy.exe? file to start the proxy.

7. In the proxy window, choose the server you wanna login.

Or you can change the configuations in the config tab

8. Click on ?Start? button to start the proxy.

Use the Proxy functions from CO2 Client

After you modified server.dat file and pressed ?start? button in proxy window and see the proxy started correctly, it is ready to open a CO2 client and enjoy the new functions provided by this proxy.

After you login successfully in CO2 client, you can issue proxy commands from the chat text area with prefix ?!?.

This version of proxy supports following commands:
  • !quit quit current connection
  • !anti turn on/off the anti aimbot function
  • !cc client side cyclone
  • !sit auto sit
  • !scatter auto scatter when archer jumps (only allowed for archer)
  • Auto load speed arrow is enabled by default for all archer class, so no need to issue any command.
  • !noeffect disable all effects in TG (better connection)
  • !sell sell items quickly to NPC (after first issue, you need to do a manual sell to lock NPC, after that issue command again to auto sell)

Typing "!!command" and other clients will see you typed "!command" and assume you are not using QoProxy aimbot.
Thanks
8 Users
Old 04/04/2007, 15:27   #2

how does it dodge aimbot?
Thanks
3 Users
Old 04/04/2007, 15:30   #3

it is actually not that difficult. Aimbot just works for jumping, so if we change the jump packet slightly (the way we have figured out), the aimbot will target at the wrong position (usually at the back of player), so it wont work as effective as before.

If you tested, please let us know if it works well. and we can improve accordingly. THanks.
Old 04/04/2007, 15:40   #4

im wondering how it will be someone using anti aimbot and non cheater... he wont stand a change again... cause ull probly see somethin else then if he wasnt using it so its like aimbot wont hit u and normal ppl also lol
Old 04/04/2007, 15:45   #5

Very nice idea to make this program. Since most of us hate those, no skill nublets that cant hit a wall with out
a program helping em.

Havent tried it yet, since I have to find a aimboter 1st xD

+K in advantage, I think I speak for the most of us when I say thank you!

And its Clean ^^

Scan taken on 04 Apr 2007 13:37:34 (GMT)
AntiVir
Found nothing
ArcaVir
Found nothing
Avast
Found nothing
AVG Antivirus
Found nothing
BitDefender
Found nothing
ClamAV
Found nothing
Dr.Web
Found nothing
F-Prot Antivirus
Found nothing
F-Secure Anti-Virus
Found nothing
Fortinet
Found nothing
Kaspersky Anti-Virus
Found nothing
NOD32
Found nothing
Norman Virus Control
Found nothing
Panda Antivirus
Found nothing
Rising Antivirus
Found nothing
VirusBuster
Found nothing
VBA32
Found nothing
Old 04/04/2007, 17:08   #6

why should we trust you why don't you disclose your source code to a mod confidentially
Old 04/04/2007, 17:17   #7

I've never lowered myself to using proxy or whatever.... abers need to come in my range, plain simple to dodge it, just walk... too many packets to track for most of the ABs around to track, besides I got enough skill and hp to take the hits...

I'll just wait what a mod has to say about this, but he looks clean at first view of the scans. It just works as a semi teleporter... thingy, since TQ is the only side that can change the jump packets. Free botjail ftl? This is even more easy to screen then ab if you vanish on screen, imo that is...
Old 04/04/2007, 18:19   #8

normal virus scans dont work on java progrmas. u have to decompile it. ill work on this. see if the remote IP it goes to is CO server of his own backdoor server
Old 04/04/2007, 18:30   #9

or just try it on some noob and use packet sniffer :P then u dont need to decompile it... i would do it but i dont have time atm... it would be easier if he posted source codes
Old 04/04/2007, 18:46   #10

After testing this on a noob, what you see from the other person's point of view is that you jump then suddenly land (no middle animation), while from the anti-aimbot user's view, youre jumping normally (unless you use the speedhack).

Haven't tried putting it up against a real aimbot yet.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/04/2007, 18:55   #11

i have it works i just needa know if its safe. i cant decompile it cuz it encoded really well

edt: cant wait till millz see this and i see they already have huh mellenuim
Old 04/04/2007, 19:09   #12

If DM say its safe, i maybe use it.
Whats the speed hack init lol, it ruin game too ffs.
Old 04/04/2007, 19:11   #13

Quote:
Originally posted by Virtue@Apr 4 2007, 14:46
After testing this on a noob, what you see from the other person's point of view is that you jump then suddenly land (no middle animation), while from the anti-aimbot user's view, youre jumping normally (unless you use the speedhack).

Haven't tried putting it up against a real aimbot yet.
wow, if they were able to change jump for others person's point of view then it should work. Dam 30man, or you/team is ******* good programers or good scammers. I will need to try it to have the answer.
Old 04/04/2007, 19:34   #14

+karma
Old 04/04/2007, 19:54   #15

i tryed it works but i need to be sure its safe. anyone wanna use a packet sniffeer on it, im too lazy and busy
Closed Thread