Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 10:23

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Anti-Aimbot

Discussion on Anti-Aimbot within the CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Anti-Aimbot

So here's an anti-aimbot made by DarkMessiah and myself,
just type "/antiaim" to turn it on and "/antiaim" again to turn it off.

Enjoy.

Aimbotters ftl.
Noobs have no skill

Scan it if you want, I've been using it for a while, and I haven't been botjailed from it.
If you're nervous about getting botjailed you can bypass the process check by just deleting 91GameCheck.exe out of your Conquer 2.0\IPsecPlus\ folder, or you can just rename the bot to msnmsgr.exe.

It's your choice!

Note: if it doesn't appear to be working, please look at your ping, tell me what it is in this thread, and also make sure you're not using any other bots such as bco/ comimic, these can delay what is being done even further making it not work.

You also need to make sure you click your chars name from the group box you want to activate.
If it says "Conquer Online" you need to relog for it to work.
When it displays your characters name just click on it, then it'll show the coords, herouid, and Anti-Aim status.
Then you type the commands.
Thanks
6 Users
Old 06/06/2010, 12:44   #2

... are you shure thats works?..... cuz teh aimbots are based on game client ... and not have how to modify anithing in others Computer to dont aim you )) hahaah another hack....
Old 06/06/2010, 17:23   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by killerofthehell View Post
... are you shure thats works?..... cuz teh aimbots are based on game client ... and not have how to modify anithing in others Computer to dont aim you )) hahaah another hack....
Thanks
3 Users
Old 06/06/2010, 19:23   #4

Quote:
No. You don't have to modify anything on anyone elses computer.
How the hell am I suppose to manage to have access to every single aimbotters computer.
I don't.

It's ways of working don't matter, but none-the-less it works and has been done before.
If you would like to do some research on bots made years ago, look for ones made by puzzlebird. It's been done before, but well over do for a new run.
Old 06/06/2010, 19:44   #5

elite*gold: 20
If you're doing this using teleport, shame on you, if you're using the other method, gratz.
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/06/2010, 19:50   #6

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by andyd123 View Post
If you're doing this using teleport, shame on you, if you're using the other method, gratz.
Not usin teleport even though considering that's pretty much useless now for anything besides going over the gate I guess it wouldn't be such a bad thing.
But I'm just sending one packet following another
Old 06/06/2010, 21:21   #7

Received Thanks: 2,198
I believe the tool is using DLL injection to intercept the SendPacket function inside Conquer.exe, am I right?
If that's the case, you'll most likely be detected by the anti-cheat system if you use this program since it does checksum against the Conquer.exe, and DLL injecting into the process memory = different checksum.
I'd strongly suggest deleting the 91GameCheck.exe as suggested by the thread starter (not sure if that actually bypasses the whole security system, but yeah)
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/06/2010, 21:26   #8

It's not using dll injection
Old 06/06/2010, 22:23   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ian* View Post
It's not using dll injection
Code cave, DLL injection, whatever. It's still manipulating the memory of the Conquer.exe, is it not?
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/07/2010, 07:21   #10

Eh you're close. Not quite on the spot though.
Anways, I keep this going for hours at a time, (full version is a bit more useful than this ;P)
and I have yet to be botjailed from using it.

Only reason I was ever botjailed from it was trying to do the old, send a walk packet after the jump with hero id set as 0, guess the server actually checks to "see if you are who you say you are now"

Anyways this method is somewhat effective.
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/07/2010, 16:20   #11

Please upload it on other link :P
Old 06/07/2010, 19:38   #12

anyone try this?
Old 06/08/2010, 01:39   #13

Quote:
Eh you're close. Not quite on the spot though.
Anways, I keep this going for hours at a time, (full version is a bit more useful than this ;P)
and I have yet to be botjailed from using it.

Only reason I was ever botjailed from it was trying to do the old, send a walk packet after the jump with hero id set as 0, guess the server actually checks to "see if you are who you say you are now"

Anyways this method is somewhat effective.
Oh, wait, were you the one talking about IAT/EAT hooking?
And about the botjailing thing, are you sure you were not sending walk packets with timestamp = 0, 'cause that causes botjail rather fast. Never got botjailed by sending walk packets with edited hero ID though
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/08/2010, 23:49   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmHawtness View Post
Oh, wait, were you the one talking about IAT/EAT hooking?
And about the botjailing thing, are you sure you were not sending walk packets with timestamp = 0, 'cause that causes botjail rather fast. Never got botjailed by sending walk packets with edited hero ID though
Yeah I sent it with the timestamp.
Just send a packet with an invalid HeroUID, it'll botjail ya in like 5 - 10 minutes, not instantly though
Old 06/09/2010, 00:10   #15

Quote:
Yeah I sent it with the timestamp.
Just send a packet with an invalid HeroUID, it'll botjail ya in like 5 - 10 minutes, not instantly though
Wow, I never knew . Good to know
Closed Thread