Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 06:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Scamming can be easy !!!

Discussion on Scamming can be easy !!! within the CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
So here is my Guide for you.
if you know someone who play on your server he can make mayn other chars from freinds this will work.
So the name of the guy who can use mayn other chars from friend is PlayerX
then creat a noob char with the name
alt 255PlayerX
because alt255 is space in conquer
And this was it allready now you whisper with the noob a friend and say hey bro i lose your logins could you can send me your logins again pls.
And then he will do it and bam you log the char stohle the stuff and themn you goes rich.

I hope this Guide help you
I hate scammers but when i have nice ideas i will post it here.

ok if any questions there ask it here.

Player44
Old 03/14/2007, 22:27   #2

first time i've heard the alt thing, but it's been posted before...
Old 03/14/2007, 23:20   #3

Hmm.... I wonder if that would work. I can't think of any flaws except if maybe PlayerX wasn't online and the person your trying to scam noticed that he wasn't.

Edit: It is also possible the person realizes that there is a space in your name.
Old 03/16/2007, 07:12   #4

the alt thing... u have to type numbers on numpad... and it works for 0167 to
Old 03/17/2007, 07:37   #5

elite*gold: 106
Received Thanks: 1,164
Quote:
Originally posted by freddofrog~@Mar 16 2007, 07:12
dang i play on laptop
Old 03/17/2007, 13:19   #6

Quote:
Originally posted by huseby+Mar 17 2007, 07:37--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (huseby @ Mar 17 2007, 07:37)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--freddofrog~@Mar 16 2007, 07:12
dang i play on laptop [/b][/quote]
so do i... thats wat the key with "fn" in a lil box is for... then u will see keys with lil things in boxes on them... hold the fn key and press them... atleast thats wat mine is like...
Old 03/17/2007, 14:01   #7

Never knew about the alt thing.... nice +k