Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 18:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

my way of scamming

Discussion on my way of scamming within the CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Smile my way of scamming

ok its my first contribution and idk if its been taken yet

first

find some1 who wants to buy ur acc and set up the deal
give him id and pass and accept the items,tell him u can change the pass and wait.send the new pass to ur email and give him the info.wait few days until he puts gears in it(when ever u want to take it)and just take it back with gears/

make sure he is ur trade partner on a acc so if he locks it,u can still be traded

+k?or thanks
Old 06/15/2008, 14:25   #2

elite*gold: 106
Received Thanks: 1,164
Wrong section.
Old 06/15/2008, 14:54   #3

Hahah!! Most people when they buy chars, they will ask for the full info~ Only a noob would take ID and PW.
Old 06/15/2008, 22:05   #4

first of all, when u wanna get a new acct and ur buyin it first thing u do is change pass, and when u get the full info. u check befor u do any thing u dc ur self and then if pass is changed u dont buy it, alot of ppl are not that dumb.
Old 06/16/2008, 03:41   #5

That's just retarded. About every person ON THE GAME can figure that **** out. BTW wrong section dude...
Old 06/16/2008, 07:18   #6

*yawnz* close it please... waste time and space...
Old 07/17/2008, 08:10   #7

LOL btw people if u didnt know even if u get full info if they know your email adress...example: talk to you on msn.... they can just recover it with the info... so u better hope u trust a person before buying a char xD
Old 07/17/2008, 08:15   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by zhigoestoparkschool View Post
ok its my first contribution and idk if its been taken yet

first

find some1 who wants to buy ur acc and set up the deal
give him id and pass and accept the items,tell him u can change the pass and wait.send the new pass to ur email and give him the info.wait few days until he puts gears in it(when ever u want to take it)and just take it back with gears/

make sure he is ur trade partner on a acc so if he locks it,u can still be traded

+k?or thanks
Wow thats so informative , i didn't know that, thanks a million
Old 07/17/2008, 13:56   #9

yep...
Old 07/18/2008, 06:32   #10

they make sections to keep this orgasnized take 2 extra minutes out of your worthless life to look for the right section next time, how much of a ****** do you have to be to not know where to put this when the name of where you put it is at the top of this page... some people are just so dumb i swear
Old 07/18/2008, 19:33   #11

wrong section
Old 07/19/2008, 08:28   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by wacydman View Post
they make sections to keep this orgasnized take 2 extra minutes out of your worthless life to look for the right section next time, how much of a ****** do you have to be to not know where to put this when the name of where you put it is at the top of this page... some people are just so dumb i swear
lol + lol 1