Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 02:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Selling accounts scam.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Selling accounts scam.

Hello scammers.
I was looking at some posts in the BlackMarket section and i tought about something. If you want to sell an account do not use ebay. Use paypal directly !
So here is what you have to chat with the buyer.
-for example tell him you quit conquer because you need the money imediatly and trade using paypal,you are not a scammer(show him items,character,etc.)make him trust you,speak polite ,write in english corectly.
-you can speak with him using a mic.MSN,SKYPE,YM etc.
-After he gets to know you better(trust you),you can begin the scam.
-So tell him to send the money as a gift else you return his money. (You better return it or you are screwed!). After you get the money you can trade the account or not.If you trade,change the full info,email security info and all that because only after 3-4 months you can change it!. Don't forget if you want your account back you need to have at least 5 tq point card codes or the email you used to buy the points AND MOST IMPORTANT DONT WAIT MORE THAN 2 WEEKS OR YOU LOSE YOUR CHARACTER OR WHAT YOU SOLD! (you do the code thingy only if you didn't change info.)
-Be extreamly careful because not all players are "egyptians" if you understand what i mean. Sorry egyptian players but .

Feel free to contact me if you dont understand the scam , if this was posted again or anything you want.
If you like my idea click thanks.

Have a nice day scammers.

Thanks
1 User
Old 09/18/2010, 13:00   #2

Fail if someone login on you char make secreenshoots he can send it to HelpDesk and they will bann your character so this scam sucks

Old 09/19/2010, 19:05   #3

not bad keep it up theres a player on my server which got full +8-+12 with scamming only so i trust your thread
Old 09/29/2010, 18:48   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexudoFurious View Post
Fail if someone login on you char make secreenshoots he can send it to HelpDesk and they will bann your character so this scam sucks
Oh really? oh does the guy with screenshots prove the account was on sale? you dumbfuck.... please read the HelpDesk requirements then post a reply in the scam section..

Old 12/07/2010, 20:32   #5

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,868
Reportet at 12.07.2010 - 8:33 PM
-multiple post (please use the "Edit-Button")
Quote:
doubleposting is not allowed and ends up in an infraction / a warning
Quote:
Please read the
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/24/2010, 20:56   #6

you are awesome

Closed Thread

« Safe Trading | Perfect CID proxy setup »