any 1 know y my SV not working? After I press start my player just stand still. yesterday everything still working and I already pinned this file b4. Plz advise
i tried to do it myself by following
/*11* This section add due to date checking, You must hard code to edit it in countrymakeinus.dll
.
You must need some tool to do it. Please follow below link to download unpack and hex edit program.
.
Find 0F 8F E0 A8 00 00 and Replace with 90 90 90 90 90 90
Find 0F 8F D0 A8 00 00 and Replace with 90 90 90 90 90 90
Find 0F 85 B6 A8 00 00 and Replace with 90 90 90 90 90 90
but i cant find those 3 hex string in my countrymakeinus.dll o.0 any idea y? i followed Cucurucho's guide on cracking the SV 4337
Originally posted by MagicKiller@Feb 23 2007, 08:07 i tried to do it myself by following
/*11* This section add due to date checking, You must hard code to edit it in countrymakeinus.dll
.
You must need some tool to do it. Please follow below link to download unpack and hex edit program.
.
Find 0F 8F E0 A8 00 00 and Replace with 90 90 90 90 90 90
Find 0F 8F D0 A8 00 00 and Replace with 90 90 90 90 90 90
Find 0F 85 B6 A8 00 00 and Replace with 90 90 90 90 90 90
but i cant find those 3 hex string in my countrymakeinus.dll o.0 any idea y? i followed Cucurucho's guide on cracking the SV 4337
You MUST Unpack the File 1st. One of the topics I listed has a Program to Unpack the file.
Originally posted by MHickman86@Feb 26 2007, 20:33 I replaced the old countrymakeinUS.dll with the one you posted nataro and it still doesn't work, mine doesn't respond as well.
im pretty sure rattlz version has stopped Working altogether. I have both ScriptVessel vesions, the 1 I got from rattlz, and one I cracked for my rl friend. the 1 I cracked still works for me, Rattlz one now Keeps crashing as soon as I try Start it.
classic pickit,shopbot,nip checker und char script für shop und nip checker bot 08/13/2010 - Diablo 2 - 0 Replies hi leutz ich selber spiele zwar sogut wie kein diablo mehr, aber ich habe mich nochmal ran gesetzt und eine neuere version von meinem pickit erstellt und noch einige andere sachen
enthalten sind in der rar die classic scripts "classic & shopbot"
TLNipChecker bot und shopbot selbst
und zu guter letzt ein voreingestellter charscript für die sorc
OK NUN WOHIN MIT DEM GANZEN ZEUG???
erst eimal entpacken
[Reg] save halos In date File [1565] 01/09/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 1 Replies Any One can help my make code to save halos like guilds in halos.date?
ScriptVessel File Fix 01/18/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 1 Replies ScriptVessel File Fix, No Date Change Reqired
http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/index.php?...f=85 &t=39150&s=