Originally posted by SZ-T@Jan 19 2007, 00:37 Umm I replaced the file, still jammed on logining...
Tried date change before that, same results..
Anyone have a slice idea why the hell it does this? :S I can't seem to get it working, not even if I edit the files myself..
Man truth is im not all the good at solving problems like this... I mean my guess is possibly different version?... But I could be rong, I hope someone else can help you with ur problem...
Originally posted by SZ-T@Jan 19 2007, 00:37 Umm I replaced the file, still jammed on logining...
Tried date change before that, same results..
Anyone have a slice idea why the hell it does this? :S I can't seem to get it working, not even if I edit the files myself..
Thats the same problem I'm having.
Works on one computer, but not the other.
The only diff between pcs, is one is XP Pro, other is XP Media.
So... *shrug* >.<
Originally posted by bIsh69+Jan 19 2007, 07:32--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (bIsh69 @ Jan 19 2007, 07:32)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--SZ-T@Jan 19 2007, 00:37 Umm I replaced the file, still jammed on logining...
Tried date change before that, same results..
Anyone have a slice idea why the hell it does this? :S I can't seem to get it working, not even if I edit the files myself..
Thats the same problem I'm having.
Works on one computer, but not the other.
The only diff between pcs, is one is XP Pro, other is XP Media.
So... *shrug* >.< [/b][/quote]
just because on the new dll added by nataro some HEX syntaxes are different by the one who was made by cucurucho in DIY
I downloaded it, and placed in the same map as my SV, but it doesn't work. When I try to log in, it says login.... and then it crashes :S anybody help plz?
Originally posted by jjn@Jan 25 2007, 13:25 I downloaded it, and placed in the same map as my SV, but it doesn't work. When I try to log in, it says login.... and then it crashes :S anybody help plz?
you're probably using a different version of SV, possibly cracked it yourself?? Im not sure thou, Just guessing...
I have a problem, i wil lgive karma if u tell me what the problem is. I have the scropt vessel working and stuff and i m in lab and my guy is autoing but there is a problem, i mean he is hitting the slingers but he is like dropping the vanilas and vanilla boxes, can somebody plz tell me what the problem is i m not sure why it is doing that
Originally posted by Muamer+Jan 28 2007, 00:51--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Muamer @ Jan 28 2007, 00:51)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> I have a problem, i wil lgive karma if u tell me what the problem is. I have the scropt vessel working and stuff and i m in lab and my guy is autoing but there is a problem, i mean he is hitting the slingers but he is like dropping the vanilas and vanilla boxes, can somebody plz tell me what the problem is i m not sure why it is doing that [/b]
Make sure ur Inventory is Not Full, If it is full, Even on Default Pickup it chucks the items... I've noticed this lately, So I try not to have more then 20 spots filled with Pots.
<hr>Append on Jan 28 2007, 09:49<hr><!--QuoteBegin--chocoman4k@Jan 28 2007, 09:25 #pinned [/quote]
thanks for the Pin chocoman4k
classic pickit,shopbot,nip checker und char script für shop und nip checker bot 08/13/2010 - Diablo 2 - 0 Replies hi leutz ich selber spiele zwar sogut wie kein diablo mehr, aber ich habe mich nochmal ran gesetzt und eine neuere version von meinem pickit erstellt und noch einige andere sachen
enthalten sind in der rar die classic scripts "classic & shopbot"
TLNipChecker bot und shopbot selbst
und zu guter letzt ein voreingestellter charscript für die sorc
OK NUN WOHIN MIT DEM GANZEN ZEUG???
erst eimal entpacken
[Reg] save halos In date File [1565] 01/09/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 1 Replies Any One can help my make code to save halos like guilds in halos.date?
ScriptVessel File Fix 01/18/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 1 Replies ScriptVessel File Fix, No Date Change Reqired
http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/index.php?...f=85 &t=39150&s=