Im sorry but thats not true, it kinda made me giggle reading it, Id say try my multiclient or loader in my signature with your speedhack, youll see it works just fine running or jumping without d/cing.
Also some feedback (just tested it )
youre writing 128 to 5DA5EA, but see when you have luckytime/blessing or any character effect (knight,baron,flowers etc...) that memory address wont be holding 0
So maybe change ur code like for example read process memory first then with write processmemory you add 128 to that. That way it will still work with Bless/Luckytime.
Only set back for you would be your loop (im guessing ur loop writes 128 everytime) and when you change it to add 128 you cant loop that so i suggest u write whats found in readprocess memory to a static location compare 2 variables if they are the same add 128 to it and if 128 is added to it it wont add 128 again unless your character gets another effect
But then again thats how i would do it
Ty for your suggestion.
I dont have much time, I dont play Conquer anymore, last time is one year ago.
Lucky time desapear, but just on client side right? I will see if work adding 128 to actual state.
How did you do to MUltiClient dont disconnects? Maybe you can help me to make this speed hack better.
I just continue to supportting this hack, because I want help you, players, if you help me, we can do this be better.
******...Your speed hack is very sucks,and it is not Non Dc
******* Idiot...do well your job,,,STUPID
Do you post retarded comments for your own amusement? This isn't the first time i hear you talk. Go die shitbag.
Fujiy thanxs for updating your speed hack. I'm having a little problem this time. The program works fine when I'm jumping around but if i just walk in a straight line i d/c. Don't know the reason. Anyways if you have any clue what the problem might be post a reply. Thanxs in advance