Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools
You last visited: Today at 03:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

changing ur/others names, level, etc

Discussion on changing ur/others names, level, etc within the CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old 09/08/2006, 22:08   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally posted by Coksnuss+Sep 7 2006, 12:51--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Coksnuss @ Sep 7 2006, 12:51)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Quote:
Originally posted by -skinnykhalida@Sep 7 2006, 12:12
<!--QuoteBegin--Coksnuss
Quote:
@Sep 7 2006, 08:51
O_o 3 FPS!!! nice ^^ lol...

And hey, there are two diffrent types of addresses... Dynamic and static addresses... Money, ping etc are static addresses and are allways the same.
Names, Coords etc. are dynamic... You can change them but if you jump out of screen and come back then the name of the person will be the original one again.

And one more thing: If you want to find the address of money you can use the "Next Scan" button... first type in 100 and click "First Scan". Then sell your coat to NPC and type in the new ammount of money that you have (e.g. 112) and press "Next Scan".... and so on, and so on....

To the coord thing (i would wounder if it worked in 5.1):
4 Byte values CANNOT contain a "," (comma). And there are TWO Addresses for the coords... one for the X-coord and one for the Y-coord... so you cant search for "451, 322". You have to search for "451" then jump, then search for e.g. "462".

OK i just saw you got the money thing work...

ya,i think i used Text forthe ping. but 5.1 worked better than 5.2forme so ya,lol.
and since it changes u can jus hit Freeze and it stays :P
No.. you understood me wrong....
The ADDRESSES change.. (the value as well). So its useless to freeze for example this address: 004F3304 , value=AnyName. Because 1 minute later an other address is used for saving the Name... (e.g. 004F32343)... [/b][/quote]
oh...lol...that doesnt happen with me