Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 04:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

QOProxy - Working Aimbot

Discussion on QOProxy - Working Aimbot within the CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Closed Thread

Old 08/28/2006, 18:56   #31

elite*gold: 21
Received Thanks: 5,376
hm... I was about to test this on a noob... I still have my screenshots of how to set up the old one and all my readme's on it and the exact same install that works (still) to start the old one. but for yours it gives a ton of errors lol... I dunno I may mess around with it later.

I hate aimboters but I do enjoy testing these things *blushes*
Old 08/28/2006, 19:56   #32

elite*gold: 0
Thank for making it an even field.. instead of these ppl all owning us (who are trying to learn to fb or anything and dont even get a chance cuz they use the aimbot to **** us up) it'll either be aimbot vs aimbot or no aimbot both sides (i think the latter is highly unlikely ) but thanks again they are whining cuz they wana be the only ones using it but now uve made it fair
Old 08/28/2006, 20:15   #33

so guys does this really work?
Old 08/28/2006, 21:36   #34

What I don't get is how we have programs that ******* do everything for you, including hunt; how this forum is dedicated to ******* up games; and how when someone posts an aimbot everyone starts crying and ******** and gnashing their teeth.

Can I get anyone some tampons?
Old 08/28/2006, 22:05   #35

Pretty sad at so many people crying and whining about this thread. I'd bet a dollar to a dime you guys already had this and have been using it, and don't want anyone else having it.

Same way with bot checkers running through all the mines dc'n everyone, as if 90% of them aren't auto mining themselves ... ...

I say the Hell with keeping things a secret amongst some tight inner circle of friends, just release everything you've got to the public. Even amongst Epvper's, people still try to have an edge over one another by keeping certain things to themselves. What if Choco had never shared Cotobo with anyone but his buddies? Selfish kiddies lol.
Old 08/28/2006, 22:57   #36

Quote:
Originally posted by Tombstone@Aug 28 2006, 22:05
Pretty sad at so many people crying and whining about this thread. I'd bet a dollar to a dime you guys already had this and have been using it, and don't want anyone else having it.

Same way with bot checkers running through all the mines dc'n everyone, as if 90% of them aren't auto mining themselves ... ...

I say the Hell with keeping things a secret amongst some tight inner circle of friends, just release everything you've got to the public. Even amongst Epvper's, people still try to have an edge over one another by keeping certain things to themselves. What if Choco had never shared Cotobo with anyone but his buddies? Selfish kiddies lol.
Dude, **** you. You always agree with the opposite of what I agree with. I have it, I fixed it, I don't use it. Why? Because it ***** the game up.

Let's imagine for a minute that a money hack/instant kill did exist. (999999999 gold whenever you wanted, 1 hit KO) Now let's say there were 11 people using it on different servers.. What would you do if a noob posted it here? Would you say the following, "Oh, about 10 people were using it, thanks for making the game fair." FAIR?! FAIR?!?!!?!? "Kudos to you for not being so selfish." Sometimes being selfish is a good thing. Let's release it ALL to the public. Good idea according to you, Tombstone. Am I correct?

*I strongly strongly disagree with the above*
Old 08/28/2006, 23:07   #37

How do you know you fixed it if you don't use it?
Old 08/28/2006, 23:36   #38

Quote:
Originally posted by gimpwiz@Aug 28 2006, 23:07
How do you know you fixed it if you don't use it?
I've tested it. I don't use it often at all is what I mean.
Old 08/29/2006, 01:13   #39

TQ just needs to make a whole new encryption routine that way only the people that know programming can fix it not these half twits that live on these forums....
Old 08/29/2006, 01:42   #40

And what was your purpose in doing so, may I ask, later?

@Unknown: Is it lonely up there, on your high pedestal? Does the seat near the skies make you forget that everyone starts somewhere? Or does it make you forget that you also 'live on these forums'?
Old 08/29/2006, 01:46   #41

this thin duzn work anywayz
Old 08/29/2006, 01:55   #42

Quote:
Originally posted by gimpwiz@Aug 29 2006, 01:42
@Unknown: Is it lonely up there, on your high pedestal? Does the seat near the skies make you forget that everyone starts somewhere? Or does it make you forget that you also 'live on these forums'?
I'm curious as to how well the aimbot works in-game... How do you lock on a target without tornado? I got a normal trojan noob that doesn't have anything special but a blade...

@skinnykhalida, You're doing something wrong. It does work if you know how to run the program. There's a topic around here somewhere that can help.

@gimwiz, Learn to program, and make your own software pedestal! You'll have some company among those you think are lonely. I started somewhere, and I'm still not that high. I respect ~Unknown~'s desire to stop almost anyone from fixing it. Java isn't hard to learn. Just start somewhere, and work your way up.
Old 08/29/2006, 02:02   #43

Yah, I know java... don't do much of it anymore, just C++ for a project I'm working on (server<->client thing) and PHP for my job.
Old 08/29/2006, 03:17   #44

lol..........................
Old 08/29/2006, 03:35   #45

when i run this QOProxy with my server ' 127.0.0.1 ' in keeps hanging on the login screen.......but when i put back the old server.dat file with the standard server ip i can login
Closed Thread