Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools
You last visited: Today at 12:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Item hack, make normal items super,+ in trade

Discussion on Item hack, make normal items super,+ in trade within the CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
ok iv just figuered out this scam thats going on how someone can sell u a super item or +1 item realy cheap and then u get it and its a ******* normal item, but how did it go through? the money changing thing doesnt let u go through because the money isnt there, but the item is there!!!!! this may take up to 15 minutes to do it on ur first try, first

ill start with steps

step 1- get alot of +1s same lvl and class (i did it with +1 2hs because they go for 300k a pop)

step 2- open up a regular conquer, and a coboto, and the item.dat editor

step 3-find the hex code of the super item of what ever ur gonna make the normal look super item in trade

step 4-in the f2 slot drag the +1 item of like the same u have to there if u have 4 ital auto show 4 in the slot when u do it

step 5 on money art search for the value of 7, now conquer will crash but dont open up another conquer other then the one we already open to have 2 windows

step 6 log in on the window the one thats there that didnt crash, notice the f2 slot is gone nothings there, now drag the same amount of normal items to that spot of f2 where we did +1s on other server

step 7 - go back to money art but do not search 7 again!!!! find the right item of it by changing the value of it being 7 in the slot to it being like 10 til u see it works, when u do this same way u change the number part look at like the code on the left like ea34300 and change it to the code of a super item of same class then look on the screen, ur 7 normal items are all super

the tricky thing is this, if u want the most money u must sell all of them at once because if u sell one out of the 7 after the trade it will go back to normal item because all of them are not present.

now you say why does this work in trade and money dont?

because the mone isnt there, but the item is , we just changed the way it looked

it will take a bit to understand it i will help you in everyway, and oyea i just ruined conquer for figuering this out
Old 08/12/2006, 06:33   #2

nice ! anyone tried it?
Old 08/12/2006, 09:09   #3

i think this exploit if it works you should never made it public more then that u should have mailed it to TQ cause soon we will all end scammed big time
Old 08/12/2006, 09:11   #4

Thanks for the exploit ill try it out
Old 08/12/2006, 11:19   #5

oh and like u said to not get scammed like this close the trade window and open it again that should ruin the evil scammer plan
Old 08/12/2006, 11:26   #6

Someone could translate bad english in understandable english???

lol sorry bot whats coboto ? u mean cotobo?
item.dat editor?? u mean itemtype.dat?

Quote:
on money art search for the value of 7, now conquer will crash but dont open up another conquer other then the one we already open to have 2 windows
Sorry but i dont get it :S
Old 08/12/2006, 11:32   #7

Man, i hope this doesnt work lol. But hey, i shouldnt really care anyhoo, i dont buy/trade from ppl. I only buy stuff from the guys who set up a shop lol.
[img]text2schild.php?smilienummer=1&text=Can't Go wrong wit dat.' border='0' alt='Can't Go wrong wit dat.' />
Old 08/12/2006, 11:55   #8

Quote:
Originally posted by Coksnuss@Aug 12 2006, 11:26
Someone could translate bad english in understandable english???

lol sorry bot whats coboto ? u mean cotobo?
item.dat editor?? u mean itemtype.dat?

Quote:
on money art search for the value of 7, now conquer will crash but dont open up another conquer other then the one we already open to have 2 windows
Sorry but i dont get it :S
dur coboto means cotobo i just say it diffrntly and dont look and the itemtype.dat yes thats what i ment lol
Old 08/12/2006, 18:46   #9

elite*gold: 20
Holy ****.
This shouldnt be posted lol.
Should be like lvl 2, if it works.
Next thing we know this thing will spread accross the entire world.
Old 08/12/2006, 19:09   #10

If it works.

^^... I dont get it how it should work.... Anyone who could explain it?
Old 08/12/2006, 19:24   #11

I dont understand this part.

Quote:
step 7 - go back to money art but do not search 7 again!!!! find the right item of it by changing the value of it being 7 in the slot to it being like 10 til u see it works, when u do this same way u change the number part look at like the code on the left like ea34300 and change it to the code of a super item of same class then look on the screen, ur 7 normal items are all super

Edit: I think it should work. Seen people moaning about it on Conquer
Old 08/12/2006, 21:57   #12

Quote:
Originally posted by trippenflippen@Aug 12 2006, 04:51
and oyea i just ruined conquer for figuering this out
I just ruined my braincells for reading this ****.
Old 08/12/2006, 23:02   #13

Ok can someone actually vertify if this works please.
Old 08/12/2006, 23:14   #14

Im trying to but i just cant understand what step 7 says. Anyone can help with that ?.
Also +Karma for topic starter if this works
Old 08/12/2006, 23:56   #15

step 7 means u have to find the value of the plus 1s u have in the short cut like to change it from being 7 in that slot to like 10 like u would do with the money, then you replace the hex code of the normal item when u find it, with the hex code of the super or +3 or +1 items and boom wala
Closed Thread