Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 12:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

CO2 Installer RESTARTED

Discussion on CO2 Installer RESTARTED within the CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
DISCONTINUED DUE TO NO INTREST.
HOWEVER I WILL LEAVE ALL INFORMATION HERE FOR PROSPERITY.

Ok here is the deal with my edited install:
It will let you run three types of Conquer Online client from ONE install dir! After you have set it up the first time thats it! All three run at the click of an icon. No need to take up space with two and even three installs of the game and no need to edit files ever time you need to swap info.

The three types of client you get are:-

1. The normal Conquer (Clean) install of Conquer with the auto patch stopped, new icon, new splash screen, new skin, new login picture, edited mini maps and edited itemtype.dat.

2. The Conquer (Dizbox) All of number 1 above with Dizbox. My edited COtobo all up to date with patch 4344 items added to stop it crashing and other edits.

3. The Conquer (Bobo Proxy) All of number 1 above but running through Bobo Proxy the edited QOProxy by BoboDundo .

This started as a private project for me and a few friends and now I think it will make a nice addition to the site.

This is a setup file for a clean install:
Dowload it via torrent .

MD5 hash 4224A5F80449EA21FC129B2AD1667CD7
SHA1 hash 9F6366E3C9CF91D1817EFEE1196D30026633DD85
CRC-32 91A4B7BE

Once installed you will have a non auto patching multi client Conquer 2.0 with new icon, splash screen, skin, login picture and an edited itemtype.dat

On your start menu you will have a folder called Conquer 2.0 (Diztone Edit) inside you will have Conquer (Bobo Proxy) this will start Conquer 2.0 and Bobo Proxy. Conquer (Clean) This will run Conquer with the auto patch stopped, new icon, new splash screen, new skin, new login picture, edited mini maps and edited itemtype.dat. Conquer (Dizbox) this will start Conquer 2.0 with my edited COtobo (Dizbox). You will see the Read Me this has the credits for the items included in the install. You will also have a folder called Docs inside is Getting Started With Bobo Proxy the setup info for Bobo Proxy. Server IP List all the TQ game servers with the IP address for each of them. The next folder is Lab Map this has the map for the lab in it. The last folder is Tools inside isYour PC IP this will tell you your PCs IP address.

For PPL who just want to update the TQ install here is a patch installer

Download it via torrent .
Dowload it from mediafire.com .
Dowload it from rapidshare.com .
Dowload it from badongo.com .

MD5 hash 3B10DFB708B484D6257B3B00D91BB75E
SHA1 hash B098E3DEACA4F064B47CE1FB8E910CB13653CC10
CRC-32 8E564797

Once installed you will have a non auto patching multi client Conquer 2.0 with new icon, splash screen, skin, login picture and an edited itemtype.dat file that will run from the TQ shortcuts already installed.

On your start menu you will have a folder called Conquer 2.0 (Diztone Edit) inside you will have Conquer (Bobo Proxy) this will start Conquer 2.0 and Bobo Proxy. Conquer (Dizbox) this will start Conquer 2.0 with my edited COtobo (Dizbox). You will see the Read Me this has the credits for the items included in the install. You will also have a folder called Docs inside is Getting Started With Bobo Proxy the setup info for Bobo Proxy. Server IP List all the TQ game servers with the IP address for each of them. The next folder is Lab Map this has the map for the lab in it. The last folder is Tools inside isYour PC IP this will tell you your PCs IP address.

Bobo Proxy help

Getting started - By Diztone.
------------------------------------
1. First, you will need to know YOUR Computers IP address. If you don't know it run "Your PC IP.bat".

2. Now that you have your IP address:-
2a. Open up the "QOPROXY.INI" file in notepad.
2b. Type your computers IP address where it says "proxyip=YOUR Computers IP HERE" so it looks like "proxyip=XXX.XXX.X.X".
2c. Save and keep open.

3.Now open "Server IP List.txt" find your server and copy the IP information.

4. Go back to "QOPROXY.INI" and replace "remoteloginip=GAME SERVER IP HERE" with your Game server information from "Server IP List.txt". Save and exit "QOPROXY.INI".

5. Next we need to:-
5a. Open "DizSer.dat" in your Conquer 2.0 folder with notepad.
5b. Find your server in the list.
5c. Type your computers IP address where it says "IpX=YOUR Computers IP HERE" with your Computers IP address. so it looks like "IpX=XXX.XXX.X.X".
5d. Save and exit "DizSer.dat".

6. All done. To run simply use "DizGo.bat". This will start CoPro.exe and Bobo Proxy.

About the time and effort I and other E*PvPers have put into making your game play easyer.

The following are all made by me, Diztone of E*PvPers:-
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
New icons.
Splash screens.
Edited MINI maps.
Multi client Conquer.exe.
Hacked Conquer.exe (CoPro.exe) for use with Bobo Proxy.
Edited Server.dat (DizSer.dat) for use with Bobo Proxy.
Launch.bat to start CoPro.exe and Bobo Proxy with one click.
Your PC IP.bat
Dizbox.exe (Edited COtobo)
Editied itemtype.dat (DizboxIT.dat) to stop Dizbox from crashing.
Installer and Uninstaller.
I also stopped the auto patch while keeping the version.dat intact so you know what version you are at.

The following are not mine:-
------------------------------------
Skin and log in picture by hieitk of E*PvPers
The Lab map by unknownone of E*PvPers
Edited itemtype.dat by a1blaster of E*PvPers
Bobo Proxy is a QOProxy edit by BoboDundo of E*PvPers

The only reason I have not made my own Skin, Lab Map, itemtype.dat or QOProxy edit is because I belive the ones above are as good if not better than I would do myself. In short "If it's not broke don't fix it".

I picked Bobo Proxy as I think, if BoboDundo continues to develope it, it will be one of the better edits of QOProxy.
Old 06/21/2006, 00:26   #2

after going through all that gobligook you call a file host i found out that is the entire client, there is no telling how else u modified it. So, until you have the edited files in an updater or installer ( is a good one) its highly doubtful that you will get many downloads. or any secrets (if its a sneaky way to get accts im not saying it is but ive seen worse on these forums) from said client dowload.

Kudos to you for helping but try and shrink the file by making an installer with above program. Its the best freebie you can find. The updater is the one i suggest. just have pple copy their client and update it. It will go through 2 versions of the files, yours and orginal and pack the changed parts.

That way it can be scanned at and pple will feel more at ease in downloading your programs
Old 06/21/2006, 02:11   #3

eh looks cool man hope it isn't a sneaky way of takin ppl's accounts but this is a start to much karma 4 yu im thinkin and thanks for contributing to the community
Old 06/21/2006, 23:14   #4

Quote:
Originally posted by Rorrim@Jun 20 2006, 23:26
after going through all that gobligook you call a file host i found out that is the entire client, there is no telling how else u modified it. So, until you have the edited files in an updater or installer ( is a good one) its highly doubtful that you will get many downloads. or any secrets (if its a sneaky way to get accts im not saying it is but ive seen worse on these forums) from said client dowload.

Kudos to you for helping but try and shrink the file by making an installer with above program. Its the best freebie you can find. The updater is the one i suggest. just have pple copy their client and update it. It will go through 2 versions of the files, yours and orginal and pack the changed parts.

That way it can be scanned at and pple will feel more at ease in downloading your programs
Point taken on the size. The reason I made it was to install on a system without the TQ install, thats why it's a complete client and not a patch to copy and then update the copied files.

The file host has never given me any problems before and all you need to do is wait for 10 seconds then download. What problems did you have?

This was made with click teams Install Creator Pro BTW LOL

I will see about making a patch program to copy an install then updated it. Time is a bit tight for me right now but as soon as I do have a few hours spare I will add a copy/patch program.
Old 06/23/2006, 06:55   #5

I had slightly trouble cause i never just sit there and wait for the counter, i will go on reading a post or whatever takes my fancy then return. when i returned, the page had already moved on to an advertisement, normally takes me about a minute. and its about 5 clicks before you can actually download the file and if u dont click in a minute youre sent to another page. kinda annoying XD

but im bored enough, I'll give the link to star downloader and use a noob act to see what happens.
Old 06/23/2006, 14:15   #6

Quote:
Originally posted by Rorrim@Jun 23 2006, 05:55
I had slightly trouble cause i never just sit there and wait for the counter, i will go on reading a post or whatever takes my fancy then return. when i returned, the page had already moved on to an advertisement, normally takes me about a minute. and its about 5 clicks before you can actually download the file and if u dont click in a minute youre sent to another page. kinda annoying XD

but im bored enough, I'll give the link to star downloader and use a noob act to see what happens.
LOL Yeah I'm the same..... Guess we should both learn patiences. LOL
Old 06/23/2006, 18:51   #7

nice skin, i like it, so blueish purple, ok you get a brownie point from the Rorrim, no karma yet but a brownie point. Gotta play for a while on it make sure nothing happens.
Old 06/24/2006, 02:39   #8

Quote:
Originally posted by Rorrim@Jun 23 2006, 17:51
nice skin, i like it, so blueish purple, ok you get a brownie point from the Rorrim, no karma yet but a brownie point. Gotta play for a while on it make sure nothing happens.
Thanks, however I can't take credit for the sink that was made by esq and he gave me the ok to use it.

This was mostly a "make it look different to TQ's" install with a few tweaks to stop auto update and frezze it at 4313, also I made the multi client and added that. chocoman4ks COtobo is also there straight from the install.

I am working on a few more things of my own to add. But my RL job is getting in the way LOL.
Old 06/27/2006, 09:25   #9

Too confusing to find the download link bit on that site :S
Old 06/28/2006, 16:10   #10

NA
Old 06/30/2006, 12:47   #11

NA
Old 07/06/2006, 09:07   #12

I dl'd it but once I tried opening it, it says "file contains invalid data" Any idea of what's going on? I would greatly appreciate help getting it to work...
Old 07/06/2006, 12:33   #13

yea, how to fix it
this thing smell really good
Old 07/09/2006, 00:38   #14

NA
Old 07/10/2006, 03:46   #15

Received Thanks: 1,169
nice stuff u do here !! i like ur installer and the new button with tools init !! +kk if u done complete !
Closed Thread