fyi .. dunno if any1 said this.. frankly didnt feel like looking but. fury gems get u gold needle.s i recently used about 3 furys .. 6 violets and 1 moon gem and i came out with 53 meteors
Originally posted by Terzzi@May 1 2007, 02:10 i dont get it i have 6 silver needles and 2 gold needle when i done that quest i have 18 mets and 2 silver needles... why i need 6 if i only need 4?
<hr>Append on May 1 2007, 02:17<hr> send me answer to my email:
what is best secret?
What combo u will get most mets?
I appreciateur ur answers
kaulakoru + valokuva + miekka = 9 mets tai DB...
necky + pic + sword = 9 mets or DB..
Back from a long leave, Glad to see the whole community loved the guide, Check out my sig and I bet you will not only love my guide but try to marry meh...
Originally posted by Drevel@May 29 2007, 20:56 Back from a long leave, Glad to see the whole community loved the guide, Check out my sig and I bet you will not only love my guide but try to marry meh...
blue mouse map 06/09/2008 - CO2 Guides & Templates - 13 Replies freddofrog~ deserve karma not me
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
it is not stolen i just edited m cuz it was messy
sourse GO HERE AND GIVE M KARMA
all credit go to freddofrog~ giv m some karma ppl
Blue Mouse 04/19/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 28 Replies hey everyone.
i was wondering if anyone knew the 6 or so spawns for the Blue Mouse.
if you could post them thatd be great. i suggest this format:
(s) starting lvl of mine
® lower right portal
(l) lower left portal
(xxx,xxx) what ever coords are
example: l,l,r, 150,148
ty if you can.
Blue Mouse. 07/10/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 1 Replies Alright,I make my money at bluemouse,I own a 130 archer but I seem to get as much money with blue mouse in the time it takes me to make a rb,since there are soo many 130 archers in my server,getting to the point,I have a theory that if your as far away from the blue mouse as you can be,and you NEVER open your inventory till you're out,there is a BETTER chance to get the treasures, it does not ALWAYS get it but I usually get it. This is just a theory,Dont spam that it didnt work...
Blue Mouse Help 06/17/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 4 Replies I was wondering, is there a bot/hack that automatically clicks the blue mouse as it appears on your screen?
please don't flame i tried to search and use the hot links.
blue mouse map 04/28/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 2 Replies is it possible to make a map of all the locations of the blue mouse?
if so plz post a map of it
i am a lazy ass and i dont want to look hard
i dont use hax
im just lazy and use mapz lawlz
edit: i used the search
i found one crappy ass map i couldnt understand