I've gotten about 300-400 metscrolls doing blue mouse quest.. In all that time I had 26 secret commands but never a db.. starting to doubt if you can actually get one from it
ok but you missed a vital combo out the combo for the 9 mets you can also get a dragon ball for it as this has happened to me 2 times and it was a big surprise to me but it is possible to get a db so bear that in mind guys and girls
Originally posted by Drevel+Apr 13 2006, 02:47--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Drevel @ Apr 13 2006, 02:47)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Quote:
Originally posted by -Waverunner@Apr 13 2006, 02:34 Nice job with the guide, but there is really no reason for either of you to be so rude.
Neutral Karma for the negative response, otherwise it would have been +.
He never stated a reason as to why he would correct me on that issue, so I simply used logical reasoning to find the only possible reason I could that he would make such a post.
I would have said something positive if I could think of a positive reason he had posted that.
"You reap what you sew"
So I definately believe I had a reason to be this rude. However, I appreciate the fact that you consider my guide to be good work, Thank you and I hope you enjoy this information.
<!--QuoteBegin--Korvacs@Apr 12 2006, 23:51
last i checked if u got all 3 of the other treasures aswell as the secret command you get a db
I would have to disagree with you on that, Just the other day I had about 6 combos of Sword+Pinetum+Necky as well as one SecretCommand. Never recieved a DB.
To be honest, I don't totally believe that you can get a DB with this quest, I believe that is another rumor, HOWEVER, I have only done this quest about 200 times, If the DB gift is truly as rare as it is said to be, than I am no where near being able to deny this as a fact. Just a belief. [/b][/quote]
they use to give db or might still i dont know, but EVERY time i got a command token in the past, i'd get a db for just the token. its been long time since i've done the quest though, did it other day and found a command token with all other peices and only received 10 mets. i was dissapointed i got 10 mets... i was thinking i was getting a db. i guess tq took that hidden feature out.
<hr>Append on Apr 23 2007, 23:14<hr> rofl... just noticed this was posted around 1 year ago...
blue mouse map 06/09/2008 - CO2 Guides & Templates - 13 Replies freddofrog~ deserve karma not me
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
it is not stolen i just edited m cuz it was messy
sourse GO HERE AND GIVE M KARMA
all credit go to freddofrog~ giv m some karma ppl
Blue Mouse 04/19/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 28 Replies hey everyone.
i was wondering if anyone knew the 6 or so spawns for the Blue Mouse.
if you could post them thatd be great. i suggest this format:
(s) starting lvl of mine
® lower right portal
(l) lower left portal
(xxx,xxx) what ever coords are
example: l,l,r, 150,148
ty if you can.
Blue Mouse. 07/10/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 1 Replies Alright,I make my money at bluemouse,I own a 130 archer but I seem to get as much money with blue mouse in the time it takes me to make a rb,since there are soo many 130 archers in my server,getting to the point,I have a theory that if your as far away from the blue mouse as you can be,and you NEVER open your inventory till you're out,there is a BETTER chance to get the treasures, it does not ALWAYS get it but I usually get it. This is just a theory,Dont spam that it didnt work...
Blue Mouse Help 06/17/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 4 Replies I was wondering, is there a bot/hack that automatically clicks the blue mouse as it appears on your screen?
please don't flame i tried to search and use the hot links.
blue mouse map 04/28/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 2 Replies is it possible to make a map of all the locations of the blue mouse?
if so plz post a map of it
i am a lazy ass and i dont want to look hard
i dont use hax
im just lazy and use mapz lawlz
edit: i used the search
i found one crappy ass map i couldnt understand