Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 19:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Special Chats

Discussion on Special Chats within the CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old 01/04/2011, 04:38   #31

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 1,623
i wont use it but i want to give thanks for making an app with the ability to change the address on your own.

would you be internested in making a similar small app for another address with timers? pm me, the community is going to love it

« ConquerMemory Tool Always Updated | 5253 Conquer MultiClient (direct download) »

Similar Threads
Seeing Past Chats?
08/15/2010 - Shaiya Private Server - 20 Replies
is there a way i can see what people say in game? is it recorded anywhere into a .txt file or something that i can find, open and read through?
Help team chats or something
03/04/2010 - CO2 PServer - Discussions / Questions - 3 Replies
hi i am the owner of a server and i was wondering if there was something like team speak but free that me and my team can just connect and talk FREE<-- it would e great! :) and i want it something like were people don't have to add people as friends... just connect switch rooms :) thanks 5mutny team
WTS CHATS IN VENICE SERVER!
02/08/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 7 Replies
hello, i want sell some accounts in venice server: 1° account: Warrior-cleric level 95 (89%) FF at level 92 main weapon 2h then has skills of axe (stun+bleed), 1h (shield crush) and some other low skills, all buff of warrior like fences, skins, screens all are FF at level 92. cleric mastery has all buff skills like str int phy mag maxed out and then has healing skills (holy re. division, healing cycle, healing orbit) all are FF at 92 too. the account has pices of last 9d (89/90 parts) and...
[FUN] Post here your funny chats!
07/29/2009 - SRO Main - Discussions / Questions - 14 Replies
Well, we have all had some fun chats, and I know some of you must have chats that are actually very funny ^^ I think we need a thread to get all those pics of your chats ^^ Post them here, and discuss them :D I'll start with mines. As you can see, he is turk... http://img517.imageshack.us/img517/3589/lolturk.jpg
[Clubmt2] Info für Chats etc.
05/16/2009 - Metin2 PServer - Discussions / Questions - 1 Replies
Hallo Leute da hier viele Leute das board zu spammen haben viele Leute folgendes für euch zusammengestellt: TeamSpeak Sever :85.25.149.103:8770 Chat : http://91longju.91.funpic.de/chat_godmt2/ SammelThread : Clubmt2 - 91Longju MfG