Change the Value of address 57700D to one of those 2:
57700D:-> 32768 (For the fast-normal style)
57700D:-> 52768 (For the fast-shadow style) <--See-Trough your char
2769288960 (For some sick-speed flying)
You can try other value too.
FYI: Others wont see you going that fast but after 5 jumps you get booted(if you jump too many time in a given # of seconds the sever drop you?)
I guess it's only use is to change the way your char look like so it's more entairtaining(?).
cyclone 10/28/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 3 Replies hi can any 1 help me i wana create a cyclone command to make you have cyclone forever but i dont know how can any 1 help me please? im using Powersource :)
Cyclone 04/09/2009 - Conquer Online 2 - 0 Replies Is there some trick, cause my cyclone ends whenever i get over 2000 kills on my archer, then right after it ends i get another cyclone. lol
CYCLONE ND 10/04/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 8 Replies Ok, Ive done a billion searches so this MIGHT be posted already, Might not be.
Q. Has the cyclone/ND trick in TG been fixed?
Q. I am moving between 2 stakes, going into ND, but my hit rate doesnt seem to increase as if I just went into robo or equipped/unequipped a 2 hander. Am I doing it right if it hasnt been fixed?