Well i found a legit way on conquer to do this without bots or downloading anything !
Im not sure if someone has posted this before or not so imma post it anyways
1: Have your charecter in lab Blessed, as well as a nub account whos your trade partner.
2: send both to offline tg, When you log them back in stay in the offline Tg area.
3: Give your gear to the nub trade partner, go repair an drop off items you need.
4: Send the nub back to Offline tg , then log him in
5: Give the gears back to the lab account,logout nub
6: take the lab charecter and leave offline tg with fully repaired gear.
If you have done this correctly then you see how you are able to lvl in any level of lab with only one set of tokens.
You could stay there until 130 if you wanted !
______________
If you affreciate any of my pospts please dont forget to press the THANKS button =)
Thanks guys, im glad you guys liked it , and if you guys are using free items then ure fukd =) xD .
Remember to press the thanks button if you appreciate my post.
Well i found a legit way on conquer to do this without bots or downloading anything !
Im not sure if someone has posted this before or not so imma post it anyways
1: Have your charecter in lab Blessed, as well as a nub account whos your trade partner.
2: send both to offline tg, When you log them back in stay in the offline Tg area.
3: Give your gear to the nub trade partner, go repair an drop off items you need.
4: Send the nub back to Offline tg , then log him in
5: Give the gears back to the lab account,logout nub
6: take the lab charecter and leave offline tg with fully repaired gear.
If you have done this correctly then you see how you are able to lvl in any level of lab with only one set of tokens.
You could stay there until 130 if you wanted !
______________
If you affreciate any of my pospts please dont forget to press the THANKS button =)
Is this legit? Anyone tried this? 07/18/2010 - Main - 1 Replies Yes im a cheap bastard :mofo:
I know my bro is doing this atm @ Thenetpaper - Earn free pc games and timecards by filling in surveys. to get some gamecards, he says it works fine, but hes always doing weird crap... :P
Anyone else who actually tried this and can verify its worth the trouble?
For anyone that's to lazy to read, its a site where you earn some sort of credits by doing some crappy surveys, and for those credits you can get free gamecards or cd keys etc.
Please let me...
Legit DC? 05/19/2010 - Dekaron - 6 Replies I try running the game and playing legit. But after about 1 and a half minutes it just closes off. I've tried re-installing twice now and im still getting the same problem. When i use the bypass it works perfectly, obviously something to do with Xign. i need it working because using the bypass makes me crash in dungeons. I would be appreciative if someone could help me. :)
This vid legit or fake? 11/27/2009 - General Gaming Discussion - 12 Replies YouTube - 5 Minutes: 21 Levels
I want to think it's fake since I'm pretty sure EXP and stuff are server-sided, but the toon's in the exact same position with the mob corpses in the same position too. Anyone want to tell me if this vid is legit or not?
Legit Bot Site? 05/03/2009 - Cabal Online - 0 Replies Hey guys. I stumbled upon this cabal online NA bot, but I'm not completely sure if it's legit or not. The website is cabalfy.webdare.com. I just recently found it, but I don't know... it's hard to trust nowadays. Espiecally with the new kid that had the "cracked" cabalrider. Anyways, can any of the pros look into this please? And tell me if this is legit or not. Thanks in advance!
-bm
Legit Bot 08/23/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 1 Replies I found this website http://www.botigami.com/ I looked through their fanciful features, and thought this is a little to magical, kinda like BJX, so i was wonderin if this had any sort of logger/whatever?