Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 10:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

CO Re-Connector v2

Discussion on CO Re-Connector v2 within the CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old 03/01/2006, 21:28   #31

elite*gold: 0
Right,

Hanging clients are annoying me too (ALOT)
So I'll make time to make a new one - meanwhile you'll just have to wait, i guess o.O

And I'm very sorry - tried looking for the older version - no luck

cheers
Old 03/02/2006, 07:18   #32

o.O Double Post!

Found a easy way for making everything work right -

Hide-It is an old program used to hide windows - just use it to hide all your cotobo windows - and everything starts to work (except that 1024x768 window on 1024x768 resolution bug)

Try it - I know I am ^.^
Old 03/03/2006, 02:24   #33

Well........ I'm not sure what to say since I didn't watch it work this time. But after coming back from 3 hours of afk; 1 client was frozen and another was all the way in the bottom right corner of pc mine which means it was doing the same thing I posted before about it repeating on same client, which causes it to just move the miner to bottom right of mine.
Although it was eventualy minimized and it moved on from there; because it was not the foremoest screen, it started working on others eventually.

So it did the same bug for a little while, but then it stoped and moved on.
It does not hang on frozen clients anymore though :P excellent work with the Hide it!

This defintely works like a charm now!! Thanks so much for this reconnector. Just a little bug that need to be worked out.

p.s. - I guess this means you won't be updating for awhile now... xD
Old 03/03/2006, 14:38   #34

Quote:
Originally posted by S.O@Mar 2 2006, 07:18
o.O Double Post!

Hide-It is an old program used to hide windows - just use it to hide all your cotobo windows - and everything starts to work (except that 1024x768 window on 1024x768 resolution bug)

Try it - I know I am ^.^
oooo. nice find. i'll try it when i get home =)
oh btw, im pretty sure i mentioned this but i forgot the fix (or was there?) for it. if i plan on having my miners and sellers up and running, i don't want this to reconnect my sellers if its gets dc. anyway about this?
Old 03/03/2006, 23:28   #35

Quote:
Originally posted by andyandy+Mar 3 2006, 05:38--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (andyandy @ Mar 3 2006, 05:38)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--S.O@Mar 2 2006, 07:18
o.O Double Post!

Try it - I know I am ^.^
oooo. nice find. i'll try it when i get home =)
oh btw, im pretty sure i mentioned this but i forgot the fix (or was there?) for it. if i plan on having my miners and sellers up and running, i don't want this to reconnect my sellers if its gets dc. anyway about this? [/b][/quote]
Notes: It wont work if you modified the 'Instructions' title in the StrRes.ini

So often people skip over the instructions.

S.O. - Another problem I noticed is such: say you are in TC mine, which is very frequently pked, and you get disconnected. The reconnector will count down till it reaches 0 and start to reconnect the clients. But, if the pker is still in TC mine at that time, the moment you reconnect, you will be disconnected again.
Now the timer for "login to mine" will count down till it would try to right click and minimize. Immediately after that it will click the "ok" and try to reconnect again.
This is a problem because it's now only using the "login to mine" timer to wait between reconnects.
I suggest adding an additional timer for recoonect time between disconnects and reconnects to fix this; and possibly have it move on to other clients and place this client at the bottom of the queue.

Another bug, I tested it twice to be sure. When a client freezes because of cotobo; the reconnecor tries to maximize it to log it back in, but it's frozen so it never fully maximizes; it just shows the top border of the client. So now when ever other clients disconnect it never gets to them to reconnect them. Hideit works nice, but it's still hanging on frozen clients. Can't wait for an update.
Old 03/05/2006, 10:05   #36

ty so much,

will try fixing those soon ^^

p.s. i dont like tc mine anymore because of the d/cs :/ I mine in PC - and it still sux because of white-name pkers :P
Old 03/05/2006, 15:54   #37

nvm this post ...
Old 03/06/2006, 09:15   #38

hehe, cool
Old 03/10/2006, 06:24   #39

sry i messed up whit the old post and now i cant attach anything to it ... sigh :P ... well heres the Install files for the reconnector (i found em from my junkfolder :P the other day hih )
Attached Files
File Type: ibf post-85-1141968245.ibf (145.1 KB, 47 views)
Old 03/10/2006, 06:46   #40

that install file doesn't work. But the other post with the exe of the program worked.
Old 03/11/2006, 13:54   #41

arr wtf.. :S works for me
Old 03/12/2006, 11:34   #42

Quote:
Originally posted by bensku@Mar 10 2006, 06:24
sry i messed up whit the old post and now i cant attach anything to it ... sigh :P ... well heres the Install files for the reconnector (i found em from my junkfolder :P the other day hih )
Junk?!

*crushed*
Old 03/15/2006, 06:33   #43

xD now now :P dont take me too seriously : it is just a folder for the stuff that i held very dear and cant possibly remove from my computer. =))))
Old 03/18/2006, 02:13   #44

Meh, i cant install the .Net framework for some reason, so i cant install it =/
Old 03/19/2006, 23:24   #45

Quote:
Originally posted by coconuttree@Mar 18 2006, 02:13
Meh, i cant install the .Net framework for some reason, so i cant install it =/
prolly coz u didnt crack ur window&#036; right :P