Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 14:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

CO Re-Connector

Discussion on CO Re-Connector within the CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old 02/17/2006, 18:43   #46

elite*gold: 0
SO, when u releasing the new version? any ideia?
Old 02/17/2006, 22:11   #47

ive recived an error, i have left the reconnecter running before with 2 windows, in window mode, with a res of 1024x whatever it is, anyway this time, one of my clients stayed connected and mining, but the other when i can home from school an error saying CItemType::~CItemType(): Attempted to free pItemType which is NULL!, can anyone help me as to the cause of this
Old 02/18/2006, 00:22   #48

Quote:
Originally posted by fireslayer@Feb 17 2006, 22:11
ive recived an error, i have left the reconnecter running before with 2 windows, in window mode, with a res of 1024x whatever it is, anyway this time, one of my clients stayed connected and mining, but the other when i can home from school an error saying CItemType::~CItemType(): Attempted to free pItemType which is NULL!, can anyone help me as to the cause of this
I get the same error message frequently.
Old 02/18/2006, 00:24   #49

Quote:
Originally posted by S.O+Feb 17 2006, 14:15--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (S.O @ Feb 17 2006, 14:15)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--S.O@Feb 11 2006, 03:50
NOTE: Minimize loaders and co screens - and just go afk - it will restor the co screen to login when it finds a d/ced client, and then minimize again.

Would be glad to hear any bug reports (please attach resolution, game resolution, window/fullscreen, and what happened)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
why it doesnt work for me... it closes the instruction box and never logs back in

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mind doing what i asked when reporting something? [/b][/quote]
1024 desktop
1024 game , full screen

client d/c's. The program closes the instruction box but never maximizes conquer and log in. Maybe i need to have the Co Reconnector minimized too? ill see if that helps
Old 02/18/2006, 02:43   #50

Quote:
Originally posted by fireslayer@Feb 17 2006, 22:11
it's a cotobo error
Old 02/18/2006, 02:45   #51

Quote:
Originally posted by S.O+Feb 18 2006, sometime--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (S.O @ Feb 18 2006, sometime)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Quote:
Originally posted by -mindxspike@Feb 18 2006, 02:34
<!--QuoteBegin--Fierce
Quote:
@Feb 18 2006, 02:28
Use PM if you guyz want to flam each others.
KTKS.

get over it. If you have that much of a problem with extra posts, you wouldn't have wasted our time with yours.
**** you ******* - im not releasing a new reconnector for a week because of YOU!
[/b][/quote]

About the newer version, please thank mindxspike for me not releasing it for the next week - ty, c'ye around.
Old 02/18/2006, 03:00   #52

Quote:
Originally posted by S.O+Feb 17 2006, 22:45--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (S.O @ Feb 17 2006, 22:45)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Quote:
Originally posted by -S.O@Feb 18 2006, sometime

Quote:
Originally posted by -mindxspike@Feb 18 2006, 02:34
<!--QuoteBegin--Fierce
Quote:
Quote:
@Feb 18 2006, 02:28
Use PM if you guyz want to flam each others.
KTKS.

get over it. If you have that much of a problem with extra posts, you wouldn't have wasted our time with yours.

fuck you asshole - im not releasing a new reconnector for a week because of YOU!
About the newer version, please thank mindxspike for me not releasing it for the next week - ty, c'ye around. [/b][/quote]
aww these bastards say shiet and we pay... ban that mofo :P
Old 02/18/2006, 06:25   #53

so im the only1 that isnt having the bot working CORRECTly? wowz -_-
Old 02/18/2006, 06:46   #54

K i know why it doesnt work.. its cuz im using multiple clients... which doesnt work very well. What i do to use multiple clients is macro scheduler + 3 clients with different names and different Ini's. So each specific window has a different name and instead of "Instruction" it says something else so macro can recognize which window to maximize and stuff
Old 02/18/2006, 14:34   #55

Quote:
Originally posted by babooz@Feb 18 2006, 06:46
K i know why it doesnt work.. its cuz im using multiple clients... which doesnt work very well. What i do to use multiple clients is macro scheduler + 3 clients with different names and different Ini's. So each specific window has a different name and instead of "Instruction" it says something else so macro can recognize which window to maximize and stuff
oh lol - haven't thought of that one!
and i was changing resolutions for some time now - trying to find that bug >.<

so, what's the 'Instruction' box called with ur mod? maybe i can patch it for ppl who use that thing
Old 02/18/2006, 21:48   #56

It's in the StrRes.ini file ... open it and search for Instruction then change it to whatever you want the instruction box to be called... i keep 3 different inis in 3 different folders, each with a different client name and its "Instruction" box name ... so i just paste it when i want to change my client... but using it with macro express sucks ... lags too much and takes a while to set up everything.. takes up like 60% cpu usage but hopefully this helps ur prog

so.. the great thing about co reconnector = doesnt take cpu usage
Old 02/19/2006, 05:00   #57

Quote:
Originally posted by babooz@Feb 18 2006, 21:48
It's in the StrRes.ini file ... open it and search for Instruction then change it to whatever you want the instruction box to be called... i keep 3 different inis in 3 different folders, each with a different client name and its "Instruction" box name ... so i just paste it when i want to change my client... but using it with macro express sucks ... lags too much and takes a while to set up everything.. takes up like 60% cpu usage but hopefully this helps ur prog

so.. the great thing about co reconnector = doesnt take cpu usage
jajajaja

especially made it for over 10 clients

and i'm still thinking of a way to add this to the reconnector >.<

annoying lil ini change!

Cheers
Old 02/19/2006, 18:51   #58

aww im still having the problem whit the server being full and the re connector stops trying after a few tries T-T ... ;> argh its killing me to find out at the morning that someone tried to pk me at 10:00 pm and i went to sleep half past nine >.<
Old 02/19/2006, 22:06   #59

Quote:
Originally posted by bensku@Feb 19 2006, 18:51
aww im still having the problem whit the server being full and the re connector stops trying after a few tries T-T ... ;> argh its killing me to find out at the morning that someone tried to pk me at 10:00 pm and i went to sleep half past nine >.<
It is fixed - and will be released near the end of the week

just testing some features
Old 02/20/2006, 06:11   #60

One problem I found, is that if you have 4 miners in TC mine at the bottom, if someone turns red/black/blue and cotobo dc's you, you have 4 CO's offline. The reconnector only logs 1 of them back in. Maybe it can't recognize more than 1 client disconnecting at the same time, because it doesn't even try to log more than 1 back online unless if the disconnects happen after a reconnect has successfully completed.