Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 03:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Very Easy Viture Points

Discussion on Very Easy Viture Points within the CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Ok there is a way to get very easy Vp's. First you get a noobie to lvl 65 or so. THen plvl him to 75 percent and collect the VP's. Porblly around 400-500. Then have him attack you then kill him(so you dont get pk points). Then plvl him up agian past 75pct and collect another 500 VP's.Do this as many times as needed. If you get 4 or more charas at this possition you can get many VP's for mets and possbiliy Db's.
Old 01/28/2006, 14:53   #2

this has been posted 1 million times already... do a search before you post something "new"...
Old 01/29/2006, 04:41   #3

i wouldnt recommend posting your actualy conquer online account name here in anyway, or keeping your picture the same as it is. TQ monitors this site, and if you're caught doing anything wrong here, they can carry it to your co account in some way or another.

-einhornchen
Old 01/29/2006, 04:44   #4

haha idiot
Old 01/29/2006, 05:16   #5

who, me or him?

-einhornchen
Old 01/29/2006, 05:54   #6

Quote:
Originally posted by einhornchen@Jan 29 2006, 05:16
who, me or him?

-einhornchen
maybe u..
everyone can hav qonquer pics

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Guide] [Easy] Vote points
11/19/2010 - WoW PServer Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 5 Replies
Hello everyone =D In this short guide i will explain to you , how you can gain alot of votepoints on any pserver , wich checks for IP when voting , not your account / character. first you need the edited firefox version by tor + vidalia you can find it here https://www.torproject.org/easy-download.html.en when you downloaded and installed it just follow these easy steps: 1. open the tor browser
Easy Arena Points
07/30/2007 - WoW Guides & Templates - 10 Replies
Hi Leute ich habe etwas tolles für euch. Eine Möglichkeit vom Skill und Equip anderer Leute zu profitieren. Und zwar: Man benötigt: - Ein bisschen Gold fürs Teamgründen - 3 Nette Leute (Freunde / Gildies) mit einer hohen 5on5 Arena Wertung Am besten 1 Healer 2 DDs mit 5/5 Arena Season2 Set oder sehr gutem Equip
Contribution Points, Made Easy
07/29/2005 - WoW Guides & Templates - 0 Replies
This one is being used a lot lately to gain ton's of cont points for one individual. One "ungrouped" person taps a racial leader, and a raid group kills him. The person with the tap, of course, gets all of the points. It's being done a lot on Cairne in Thunder Bluff.
easy honor points
06/01/2005 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 12 Replies
I just found this bug a few min ago. I tested it and it works. Mostly usefull in PvE servers and Rp. An alliance char makes a level one horde char (or vice versa) and goes to a zone where his friends are waiting. The level 1 turns on his pvp flag and throws leather balls at targets he wants to be flagged. The friends ambush the unsuspecting target and repeat. Great for racking up honor easily and relatively risk free.
easy Faction Points
09/09/2003 - General Gaming Discussion - 0 Replies
1. holt euch 2 missions die nah beieinander liegen (ca. 300 m abstand) 2. owned alle mobs von der ersten mission (das lair lasst ihr stehen) 3. rennt zu 2ten mission und macht das gleiche wie bei punkt 2 4. nu rennt ihr wieder zur missi 1 5. mobs sollten jetzt alle respawned sein (wenn nicht dann rennt 400 meter weit weg.. so das ihr die mission nicht mehr auf eurer map ist (strg+m) 6. repeat