Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 11:51

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

New scamming method.

Discussion on New scamming method. within the CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Closed Thread

Old 01/25/2006, 23:34   #16

elite*gold: 0
Wrong, Wrong, And WRONG, you guys are not even close to my method, the GMs are REALLY strict now, you cant retrieve an account without the email, even if u have all the info. But the email is the number 1 thing u need, but if u dont know it how do u get it back? Well thats when my scam comes into place.

One thing i did was when the guy changed the password,email and everything, thats when i did my scam, then i sent the password to my email. When i checked the password, i then typed in what i thought was his Account ID in CO and typed in the password that he changed on my reborn and WALLA!! got into his account, got a Reborn Water>Fire, full elites except the BS which was a Super +3 2 soc MANA BS w/ 2 ref nixs, worth 55kk on my server. Easy cash.

I Believe ive made 700 million so far from using my method, but thats months of work, about 7 to be exact. i make around 20kk every other week or so.
Old 01/26/2006, 00:10   #17

dude... if you wont post the scam why the hell did u start the thread? only to boast? eh... nwm...
Old 01/26/2006, 00:43   #18

lol its plain simple, he gets you to e-mail him to get your e-mail, then he uses that in the info, I recommend not to e-mail this guy! it says 100% scam all over this guy!
Old 01/26/2006, 00:52   #19

he can't use only email... he needs the user name and id code to do a succesfull scam... but if he is... well... then he could scam only those ppl who put the user name just as their email... which in my opinion is noobish... and if thats the scam... then its even noobish to try and scam on a forum for and with hackers
Old 01/26/2006, 00:57   #20

yeah and thats what comes next, he goes into game place a nice lookalike your spouse or a friend then he asks if he can use your account to hunt or plvl or whatever, if you check the name closely it might be a zero instead of a O or a "i" instead of a small "L", I recommend you keep a lookout for that!
******* hopes you will give him your login and pass at the same time, after that everything gets easier for him to get your stuff on you and in warehouses and in your house if you have something there, next thing you know you have to make a new char and start over, thank *** I'm not stupid enough to belive a scammer like that.
Old 01/26/2006, 00:59   #21

lol... pnut69 is a **** noob... first poster here and on co forums... did any1 read the link he put on his first post? omg... i laughed my *** off his empty threats and "hacker" abilities... oh well... guess i'm gonna get a warning that i will get hacked next... hmmm... why am i even writing in this thread anymore... oh... for a laugh... go on that link and read
Old 01/26/2006, 01:03   #22

Quote:
Originally posted by DeathLord@Jan 26 2006, 00:59
lol... pnut69 is a **** noob... first poster here and on co forums... did any1 read the link he put on his first post? omg... i laughed my *** off his empty threats and "hacker" abilities... oh well... guess i'm gonna get a warning that i will get hacked next... hmmm... why am i even writing in this thread anymore... oh... for a laugh... go on that link and read
yeah I know man, I was like "OMFG what a freaking looser, why tell everyone instead of doing it" , now everyone knows he's gonna try scam lol, what a stupid idiot! Oh well gotta go sleep, I'll make sure to have a good laugh about this in my dreams xD
Old 01/26/2006, 02:50   #23

LOL, you are all doubting my abilities, theres certain reasons why i havnt posted it, like one is that NetDragon will Patch it up right away, its a mistake on the website, and i cant do **** with your email, especially if i dont know what server your on or your characters name.And my first post was to scare them, i did get the item back the guy got scared enough. The reason why i didnt hack is simple, cause i dont want to get banned, i tried it once, with a guy who didnt know the info and couldnt get the account back. It was Hacking, if u notice, theres ways to get around the retrieve your password, and Modify Data, and its NOT by emailing teh GMs, email me for details, its VERY simple to do unless your mentally retarded (no offence). BTW, i dont need to know who u are, ur username and password, im just glad to share it, but if i find it on thee conquer forums. Well nobody gets it anymore. Remember if u use it and your lucky enough, you can get the guys items and maybe even account. So hopefully you guys understand why i dont post it, i still use it now and then.
Old 01/26/2006, 02:52   #24

Quote:
Originally posted by soulker+Jan 26 2006, 01:03--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (soulker @ Jan 26 2006, 01:03)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--DeathLord@Jan 26 2006, 00:59
yeah I know man, I was like "OMFG what a freaking looser, why tell everyone instead of doing it" , now everyone knows he's gonna try scam lol, what a stupid idiot! Oh well gotta go sleep, I'll make sure to have a good laugh about this in my dreams xD [/b][/quote]
The reason why i posted it, well its simple, ive been doing it for months, everyone knew that i was a scammer, i mean EVERYONE. I was the biggest on the server, and it was getting nearly impossible to scam.
Old 01/26/2006, 02:52   #25

I know his exact "scam" lol ive been using it tonz lately who wants to hear it? look up my name Black_Dragon on the forums of Conqueronline website. i knew this way long ago just found it lol
Old 01/26/2006, 03:44   #26

Nope thats definitely NOT it, anyone can do that. You say you "Lost the info" and took it back. Wrong i actually GIVE the info, and take it back whenever i feel like it lol.
Old 01/26/2006, 04:53   #27

Quote:
Originally posted by pnut69@Jan 25 2006, 23:34
Wrong, Wrong, And WRONG, you guys are not even close to my method, the GMs are REALLY strict now, you cant retrieve an account without the email, even if u have all the info. But the email is the number 1 thing u need, but if u dont know it how do u get it back? Well thats when my scam comes into place.

One thing i did was when the guy changed the password,email and everything, thats when i did my scam, then i sent the password to my email. When i checked the password, i then typed in what i thought was his Account ID in CO and typed in the password that he changed on my reborn and WALLA!! got into his account, got a Reborn Water>Fire, full elites except the BS which was a Super +3 2 soc MANA BS w/ 2 ref nixs, worth 55kk on my server. Easy cash.

I Believe ive made 700 million so far from using my method, but thats months of work, about 7 to be exact. i make around 20kk every other week or so.
Don't release it..

We are (I think) the only ones who know of it..

Wait until more people figure it out..?

And to the flamers..

YOU are wrong.. K?

There is a way and he is exactly.. 100 percent right..

Whether he is a noob or not.. I don't know.. But I can tell you he is right.

Just DON'T release it.. Patched too fast..

I surely won't.
Old 01/26/2006, 05:13   #28

Why the hell do you post **** like this if you don't want to release it to the public. It's obvious people are going to be curious and maybe PM you and somehow, eventually it's gonna leak and get patched.
I'm not saying I don't believe in your scam but you shouldn't have started this thread if you dun wanna continue on it.
Old 01/26/2006, 05:21   #29

Quote:
Originally posted by pnut69@Jan 20 2006, 12:45
I do know a method to get into ANYONES account but i shall not release it for the time being.
How about I make a account and tell you the account name you get access to it and delete it.
Old 01/26/2006, 05:36   #30

Quote:
Originally posted by NocturnalG+Jan 26 2006, 05:21--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (NocturnalG @ Jan 26 2006, 05:21)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--pnut69@Jan 20 2006, 12:45
I do know a method to get into ANYONES account but i shall not release it for the time being.
How about I make a account and tell you the account name you get access to it and delete it. [/b][/quote]
Haha.. I'll take your challenge to prove its real?
Closed Thread