Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 10:04

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

COtobo v0.35 BETA

Discussion on COtobo v0.35 BETA within the CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Closed Thread

Old 01/10/2006, 19:44   #61

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally posted by sceptyk@Jan 10 2006, 09:47
and plizz add function when i like dont disconnectwhen i have gem.. i have disconect when i have gem you better take option who like have disconnect when gem is in inventory and who dont like disconnect when gem in inventory ..
Take a minute to retype your reply please. Chocoman likes feedback, but when it is hard to read, it doesn't help him. Thanks
Old 01/10/2006, 20:08   #62

i like to have option on/off disconnect when i have gem and sorry for my english :P
Old 01/10/2006, 20:38   #63

Uploaded a new version.

azeazezar:
I'll add seperate buttons for redname players in next version.

RedBloodAll2:
It's hard to track bugs when they are OS specific, so I will try to make it run stable on WinXP SP2 first.

pappawolfie:
Can you try running it again without the two .dll's? If it doesn't work now I have to change to Visual Studio 6 because I don't like unnecessary .dll's in my release package.
The oredropper drops ores after a random amount of droppable ores in your inventory.

matrix17:
It's a bug in the packet engine where incomplete packets couldn't be reconstructed again, sounds like an easy problem but it isn't.

Hacks:
The disconnect functions seems to be perfectly working for me, maybe it's your ping which always makes you disconnect too late.

i_r_baboon:
It is caused by incomplete packets, the more packets you get the higher is the chance that you receive an incomplete one.

sceptyk:
I will add that sooner or later

shadowkiller:
Can you see if this version still disconnects you directly when logging in?
Old 01/10/2006, 20:53   #64

I didn't read all the topic, but I would like to know if there's a possible in a new version about the program reconnect the client if it disconects right after seen a PK and continue to his mining duties?
Old 01/10/2006, 21:21   #65

hey choco.. gratz man u doing a hell of a job with this tool
i have a suggestion for you, you could add a "minimize to tray" function to the program, so it won't take too much space on tray or do like COloader did (use a hotkey to show the program)
btw +k
Old 01/10/2006, 21:51   #66

Nope, this one doesn't dc me when I get into the game. Thanks for the update!
Old 01/10/2006, 22:14   #67

Quote:

pappawolfie:
Can you try running it again without the two .dll's? If it doesn't work now I have to change to Visual Studio 6 because I don't like unnecessary .dll's in my release package.
The oredropper drops ores after a random amount of droppable ores in your inventory.
ok tested vers .23 without the dlls works perfectly great job and excellent idea on the random amount dropping less risk of being "noticable"
Old 01/10/2006, 22:16   #68

choco i haf WinXP SP2 ..but when i run this i dun see different...yes i read u 1st topic abt no question ... but maby u can answer whats wrong =/ THX
Old 01/11/2006, 00:41   #69

When I start it at the begining while loading client is says "Unable to hook functions!". I have SP2 anyone know how to fix this?
Old 01/11/2006, 01:54   #70

Quote:
Originally posted by Jaiminho@Jan 10 2006, 20:53
I didn't read all the topic, but I would like to know if there's a possible in a new version about the program reconnect the client if it disconects right after seen a PK and continue to his mining duties?
This would be fairly impossible to do without some kind of macro...and seeing that what makes this program so much better than any of the others, is that is operates through packets (i think), which it means it doesn't take actual real-time control of your cursor. I admit it would be great to have this, but not at the expense of changing the way the ore dropper works....
Old 01/11/2006, 04:41   #71

Chocoman your adive fixed my problem. Great work on this.

"Suggestion: Refine the oredropper eventually to not dc when you mine "****" gems. (as in: normal kylin, nix, dragon, rainbow) (Well, those are **** to me >.>) "

I second that. A feature where if you mine ref/super it would d/c instead of any gem would be very nice also.
Old 01/11/2006, 06:00   #72

Quote:
Originally posted by DeadEnd@Jan 10 2006, 22:41
Chocoman your adive fixed my problem. Great work on this.

"Suggestion: Refine the oredropper eventually to not dc when you mine "****" gems. (as in: normal kylin, nix, dragon, rainbow) (Well, those are **** to me >.>) "

I second that. A feature where if you mine ref/super it would d/c instead of any gem would be very nice also.
also just add an option to enable logging off on gems as personally i think the log off on red/blue/black name is sufficient figure 90pct of mine pkers are black name or will be blue name before they get to you
Old 01/11/2006, 08:46   #73

can u make version for win 98/me/xp no sp ?? plz?
Old 01/11/2006, 10:20   #74

Just wondering: can you add the char name to the CO titlebar as well?
Old 01/11/2006, 13:42   #75

If your are when will it be available to use without sp2 e.g. use with sp1
Closed Thread